08 Tune

bigblue

Registered
I finally made an appointment with Johnny Cheese this Saturday. :cheerleader::cheerleader: I can't wait. I have a PCV but I am taking it off and getting the ECU flashed. Anybody need a PCV?

I would love to take mine to him! Post up results when you can.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Painted black and red, lowered front and back, stretched 8 over, Shinko hook-up(amazing), 17 front 46 rear sprocket, and shorty levers. I will post pictures as soon as they get approved by a moderator.

Here are a couple pics just before I left for the track.

9-8-11 267.jpg

9-8-11 268.jpg

9-8-11 269.jpg

9-8-11 270.jpg

9-8-11 271.jpg

9-8-11 272.jpg

Big Blue, I dont mean to rob this thread but was looking at your bike and the stretch you have looks to be what I looking for. It puts the rear wheel perfectly center in the well. How much stretch do you have in this picture? By the way, bike looks great

Great looking ride, If I lived near I would get a cheeseman tune. That R77 didn't do a lot for you brother, but it looks good. Hopefully you'll get some good results.

I know the tire is going to lower my numbers. I got another tire but don't want to get it mounted and then remount the hook-up afterwards. I just want my bike running the best that it can. I will worry about the numbers when I go to the track.

Back