03 black/gray Busa with JMV undertail

You know that I like your latest mod, but yeah I predict this isn't your final mod
smile.gif
... looking good Ben. I rode out towards Manassas yesterday and I'm going somewhere today. Riding in to work on Monday. Warm weather finally!!. I get new tires, brake and clutch lines on Thursday. Hope we can ride together one of these days.

DJ

Can someone expand on the tail lights melting? WTF
rock.gif
I have had no problems with my topgun. Do you just leave the blinkers on for 2 hours straight or wire them wrong?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078080257 -->

rock.gif

Thanks DJ - I'll look forward to it
smile.gif

Justin, I don't know why they melt out but I'll tell you that I never left the blinkers on for more than 10 seconds at a time, and I certainly didn't wire them wrong.

Looks good maoz...I love the shape of the brake light, but not crazy about the blinkers either...they'd grow on me I'm sure...I'm not sure how they'd look if they were clear either...they're different...

I do like your plate!
tounge.gif

And steer clear of the Clear Alternatives for the front...I'd heard nothing good, then got a set for free and tossed 'em in the trash! nyrican wants them now, so I'm hoping he'll have better luck than I did!

Gets an F for license plate light reliability. The license plate light burned out on the first ride. Still looks great and the turn signal and brake lights are good but the license plate light is dead and I won't replace it. Maybe an LED system down the road.

Yer lady's tail looks very....nice.

Lookin' good, maoz. To dang bad I couldn't get my hands on that TG undertail. Heheh....it's all good bro! Ride safe!

Gets an F for license plate light reliability.  The license plate light burned out on the first ride.  Still looks great and the turn signal and brake lights are good but the license plate light is dead and I won't replace it.  Maybe an LED system down the road.
Dang !! Really ?? I'd better check mine tomorrow ... I've been riding with that setup for awhile.

DJ

Yeah DJ - I'd be interested to hear how your setup is working.

Thanks for the compliments on the tag and the rear guys
biggrin.gif

You can get the JMV undertail at Devilbikes.com.

I like the look of the brake light. If the signals were clear or gone with a integrator in there that would look cleaner. Nice looking bike though.

Looks great! Hey your mid pipes are black. They didn't actually come like that did they?

Yeah DJ - I'd be interested to hear how your setup is working.

Thanks for the compliments on the tag and the rear guys
biggrin.gif

You can get the JMV undertail at Devilbikes.com.
Ben ... all of my lights on the JMV undertail are still burning including the license plate lamp ... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

DJ

Back