MY BUSA REVISITED!

TAZEONE

Registered
in the past week, I added some of the parts that came with my new BUSA but weren't installed just yet!

FRONT

the Clear Alternatives Clear blinkers

REAR

new undertail!  In my opinion the nicest out! man, this undertail is made so well and it's SOOOOOO CLEAN!
Full LED's and the pictures don't do this any justice!
I'll take better pics when the weather is a little better!
but this Undertail has already stopped bikers and broke some necks..... Undertail was made by  www.dynamicbikes.com

thanks for looking!
like I said, i'll post better pics in a couple days

next install is the carbon LP sliders

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077097237 -->

Dayum son! That looks good!
Not that I'm swayed by the fact that it's the fastest color or anything, but it looks real good. So you're in K town eh? I'm up by Magic Mountain. We have to get some of the locals together for a spring/summer ride! Charlesbusa has a blackandblue too.

Look,s good! And like Big o said, the fastest color too.
wink.gif

Sweet lookin' ride, dude! Now, snatch them factory warning stickers from the frame, swingarm and inner fairings. Oh, and don't forget the one on the tank if it's still there.
wink.gif

Very nice! Did you have any trouble installing the Clear Alternative lenses? I'm tearing my Busa down right now to do the same mod...having some trouble pulling the front cowl off though. I'm trying to be so careful because I don't know if there are clips along the top (near the instrument panel) that I might break if I pull too hard...

Can't wait to get mine on though...they look good...

Very nice!  Did you have any trouble installing the Clear Alternative lenses?  I'm tearing my Busa down right now to do the same mod...having some trouble pulling the front cowl off though.  I'm trying to be so careful because I don't know if there are clips along the top (near the instrument panel) that I might break if I pull too hard...

Hey Michelle, if you've already got the mirrors off and both side fairings, then all you have to do is grab the front cowl at the top near the point where the mirror bolts in and gently spread apart and pull forward. Shouldn't be hard. The section where the nose clips onto the upper bracket is the only thing that holds the nose in place before any side panels are put on. The next thing will be to loosen the connector for the wiring harness that runs all your lights and you're done. TAH DAH! Those plastics are stronger than you think, but I know noone wants to damage anything. Good luck.

Brian

Very nice!  Did you have any trouble installing the Clear Alternative lenses?  I'm tearing my Busa down right now to do the same mod...having some trouble pulling the front cowl off though.  I'm trying to be so careful because I don't know if there are clips along the top (near the instrument panel) that I might break if I pull too hard...

Yeah Michelle, it's really nothing at all. But wait until you ever have to take the front fender off. That's the one that makes everyone cringe. What makes the fender so bad is the little bracket thats riveted on the fender to hold your brake lines. It does scratch the poop out of the forks too. Won't be noticeable by looking, but you'll know it's there.

Brian

Yep - that front fender a real PITA to remove with its little bracket. Not only does it scratch the forks (like Brian said, you can't see it but you know its there) but also you feel like you are going to crack the fender in two because you have to squeeze it to fit between the forks. Good luck with the nose cone - it is easy like the others have said above
smile.gif

I see they're using a pic of lolo's bike.... I wonder if they have his permission???

also they don't say that they come painted?? did you have yours painted or just get an unpainted black one?
rock.gif

I like that undertail, that is similar to the top gun, but I like your tail lights alot better. Nice looking bike.

I see they're using a pic of lolo's bike.... I wonder if they have his permission??? [/QUOTE]

i dont know who lolo is, but that is definitely my bike homey.  I bought it with very low miles (under 1,000) and it came with frame sliders, clear corners, yoshimura system and some other stuff...... but the guy who sold it to me didn't install the clear blinkers yet and the other stuff I had, I sold here because it was obsolete.

now as for the rear undertail, my boy Tony owns DynamicBikes and made that undertail for me, he painted it and set up the lights and all.  I had the same set up made for my GSXR by Tony, he's a real cool guy.  
check out his work at DYNAMICBIKES

thanks for the comments

and oh yeah as for the taking apart the front fender, I gave up and took it to Crago Racing and had them do it.  Even they were like, wow THIS IS A BITCH TO DO!

peace

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077130917 -->

Hey Michelle, if you've already got the mirrors off and both side fairings, then all you have to do is grab the front cowl at the top near the point where the mirror bolts in and gently spread apart and pull forward.  Shouldn't be hard.  The section where the nose clips onto the upper bracket is the only thing that holds the nose in place before any side panels are put on.  The next thing will be to loosen the connector for the wiring harness that runs all your lights and you're done.  TAH DAH!  Those plastics are stronger than you think, but I know noone wants to damage anything.  Good luck.

Brian
Thanks Brian...I'm just worried I'll break something...being too careful probably!

I have the mirrors off, the windshield, every little plastic clip and screw...unplugged everything I could get my hands on...

The front piece just feels like it's super-glued along the top, not the sides...I'll get it off...just put my foot on the front tire and pull like hell!
biggrin.gif

I see they're using a pic of lolo's bike.... I wonder if they have his permission???

i dont know who lolo is, but that is definitely my bike homey.  I bought it with very low miles (under 1,000) and it came with frame sliders, clear corners, yoshimura system and some other stuff...... but the guy who sold it to me didn't install the clear blinkers yet and the other stuff I had, I sold here because it was obsolete.

now as for the rear undertail, my boy Tony owns DynamicBikes and made that undertail for me, he painted it and set up the lights and all.  I had the same set up made for my GSXR by Tony, he's a real cool guy.  
check out his work at DYNAMICBIKES

thanks for the comments

and oh yeah as for the taking apart the front fender, I gave up and took it to Crago Racing and had them do it.  Even they were like, wow THIS IS A BITCH TO DO!

peace[/QUOTE]
I"m talking dynamic bikes website.... the 40th Ann one they show..
View attachment 449036

check this thread....  same pic as lolo's bike.....

View attachment 1574940
just thought I would let everyone know.... kinda fishy....

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077150218 -->

How much cutting of the stock trunk floor to install that undertail? I don't mind cuttin' out the stock fender and undertail part but I don't really care to cut into the stock trunk floor... unless I go with something like the TigerTail or MOTORHEAD's tray.

Back