Almost all my mods done

jusmoov

Registered
Got my BDE pipe, lowered 2in back 1 in front, DB windscreen(not sure if I like).
PC IIIr, Carbon tank guard. Billet and carbon bar ends. LP frame sliders,TRE.  Still Have to do......Air box mod, Foot pegs, Top Gun undertail and powdercoat frame black.

<!--EDIT|jusmoov
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088195975 -->

And this makes me feel a little safer.  The orange cord is to put on your handle bars so you dont forget the disc lock is on and
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|jusmoov
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088195378 -->

i see ivans sticker on your swingarm did he work on your bike ?does he do custome maps for busas?did he install pipe for ya ?if yes to any of theese can you give me a price breakdown/ thanks. bike looks mean!!

I did all the work myself, I would have had him make a custom map for me but the brock system came with brock's map already loaded in which I would say is prob. just as good. He has good prices on pipes, and is a ledgendary tuner. I have his TRE in my bike and I get my bike serviced and tuned by him. He' right in Pomona NY, in Rockland County. # is 845.362.1212.

Where did the carbon tank protector com from? Also price.. BTW Busa looks Very nice...
beerchug.gif

Looks like the Suzuki tank protector...had one on my '01...stick on, bout 30 bucks.
Am I right, JM??

did you lower it your self it looks sweet i got the same triple tree and lowering dog bones but i think ima have them done profesionally i dont wanna fudge it up hit 18889chrome and ask for nick he will get you on the right track for the undertail and he runs a stand up shop
thumbs-up.gif

jusmoov -

Sweet looking bike dude!! nice... I like my 40th Busa... but I bought it just before the 04's came out, after the black and purple 04 came out I was like dang!! my wife I think even like the black and purple a little better than mine...

No matter though, eventually in my future I see a custom paint job, so for me in the end, the original paint doesn't mater that much.. but that is a sweet color dude...

It's honestly as easy as changing a car tire. The back is real easy, Front a little tricky, helps to have a friend help to lift up on the front while you loosen and tighten. If you have a rear stand and a floor jack the back is simple! (really) It' just two bolts.

It's honestly as easy as changing a car tire.  The back is real easy,  Front a little tricky, helps to have a friend help to lift up on the front while you loosen and tighten.  If you have a rear stand and a floor jack the back is simple! (really)  It' just two bolts.
hmmmmmmm looks like a weekend project

Back