UPDATED PICS OF MY BUSA

TAZEONE

Registered
last time I showed my bike it was basically stock, here it is now with the new chrome wheels, carbon sliders, carbon mirrors, dual led undertail...... and there will be more to come (i.e. top mount stabilizer, new face gauges, chrome swingarm and rotors, new mesh side covers, chrome kanji chain guard, new yoshi tri dual tip full system, ems)

blah blah blah,
here are the pics, i'll take better ones later..... sorry for the bad quality. tell me what cha think?

Do the blinkers stay lit up all the time? Are those Iceman's or Liberteks? That's the tail set up I want but I don't want the blinkers to be lit up in orange unless I have them switched on. Oh yeah, the bike looks great
beerchug.gif

thanks guys,
the lights stay on when the bike is on, or when it's riding..... the outsides are orange and the middles are red.
when the brake is pressed on, the red shines SUPER BRIGHT!!!! LOOKS SICK!
when the blinkers are on, the orange sides blinks REAL BRIGHT!!!

In my honest opinion this undertail is the cleanest and meanest out on the streets!

haha, thanks..... all my bike crew is trying very hard to get me to buy a new R1, but I love my BUUSS.
it looks mean, I didnt have to do the 250 tire kit either.
just got a oil change today and got the idle tuned higher....... I'M READY

Dude... that bike is down right beautiful!! Me likes it a lot... excellent job
smile.gif

Very nice...but stickers???Just givin you a hard time! Looks great!
wink.gif

Looks sweet, that black and blue is the best multi colors on a busa I think. Post your pics of the side mesh screens, I am working on mine now. Just went to home depot and bought gutter guard, looks just like front mesh screens.looks great and keep the pics coming.
beerchug.gif

stickers?
rock.gif
?? haha
that's my company's die cuts.... gotta promote my business!
thanks again. now i'm off to bike nights!

Nice looking bus. I like the chrome look and the blue/black. That is the color that mine used to be, it was the fastest color, now go mango is
biggrin.gif

sweeeet I just got my top gun yesterday and thats what mine is going to look like!!!!
cool.gif

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
super.gif
i'm really likin the chrome and undertail

thanks guys,
the lights stay on when the bike is on, or when it's riding..... the outsides are orange and the middles are red.
when the brake is pressed on, the red shines SUPER BRIGHT!!!! LOOKS SICK!
when the blinkers are on, the orange sides blinks REAL BRIGHT!!!

In my honest opinion this undertail is the cleanest and meanest out on the streets!
Hey TAZEONE,

Bike is schweeet! Could you provide the info on that undertail? I've been considering getting a new tail and have heard of the problems with the Top Gun and don't want to bother with it. We just got a $900 reimbursement on our insurance at work and I definitely have plans for it.

Brian

Back