MY BUSA REVISITED!

Nice look, however the undertail is a clone copy of the extremegraphics, just different material. Not sure on how it holds up but painted is painted. The tail lights from the website are links to leiberteks home page, however they are not leibertek lighting. The are straight LED in a housing, no resistance or flash control that I know of. Curious if the blinkers blink extremely fast? Do the tail lights/brake center lights blink as well? As long as you like it is all that counts.

Clean bike, but $414 unpainted and $80 for paint puts it over $500, doesnt mention type of paint/clear cloat or not. No options for the required load limiter and flash controler for the LED's. Hmm kinda wonder. Give up some details brah.

ICE

Nice look, however the undertail is a clone copy of the extremegraphics, just different material.  Not sure on how it holds up but painted is painted.  The tail lights from the website are links to leiberteks home page, however they are not leibertek lighting.  The are straight LED in a housing, no resistance or flash control that I know of.  Curious if the blinkers blink extremely fast?  Do the tail lights/brake center lights blink as well?  As long as you like it is all that counts.  

Clean bike, but $414 unpainted and $80 for paint puts it over $500, doesnt mention type of paint/clear cloat or not.  No options for the required load limiter and flash controler for the LED's.  Hmm kinda wonder.  Give up some details brah.
[/QUOTE]

actually the outer lights blink just perfect and I was given a choice whether I wanted it to blink fast medium or slow.  When the blinkers are on, they are waay brighter than shown in the pic, that's just the bike in idle.  the brake lights also shine really bright red when brakes are applied.  the LED's were high quality and I got to see them before they were even applied on the bike.  I actually saw the undertail before it was primered and painted.  Yes, he did use a nice clearcoat and you just have to see it in person, not too much cutting was required at all and in fact, I have more space in the storage area now.

Overall, I paid $400 painted and installed which is a steal for me. I think retail is well over $500 not installed.  I get a 3 year warranty on the lights.  The set up is the cleanest i've seen for a BUSA imo, but to each is own.
the tail is flawless as far as body work goes.... and yes i'm happy ;)

and btw, I had a choice of 5 colors for the LED covers, but I went all black to keep it clean, i'll get some detailed pics up soon so you can see the difference.

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077157252 -->

THUMBS UP! Man then that was a steal. I know first hand how the LED's dont do justice in a pic vs first hand. The bike is no question off the hook!. post more pics as you get em.

JD

the bike is tight... cant wait till i get mine done.. i like the fresyle tail. FOR ME
smile.gif

Back