Almost all my mods done

Yeah man I love that black and purple...really has grown on me..too bad it doesn't have a black frame, that would really seal the deal.

Your bike looks friggin awesome!! How do you like your titanium Hindle? Do you have a full ti system and do you notice a big difference with heat if you do?

Keep up the great work bro!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Looks very nice! I'm sure you've got another list of mods to add! I think the powdercoat is gonna look sweet!

Yeah man I love that black and purple...really has grown on me..too bad it doesn't have a black frame, that would really seal the deal.

Your bike looks friggin awesome!! How do you like your titanium Hindle? Do you have a full ti system and do you notice a big difference with heat if you do?

Keep up the great work bro!

Dan
egitarre77.gif
Full System. I def. noticed a diff. in power esp. in third gear. The oil cooler lines were a pain in the a**. Also, I could not get the headers to clear the faring completely. It's touching underneath it's causing a little melting of the plastic but you cant see it and it's not that bad. I had to put washers to keep the rear faring unerneath to keep from touching the mid pipe. The pipe sound nice, not to loud, not to quiet, nice tone. Like I said def. noticed power gain.

Of course your bike looks tight its a busa. The only problem i have is that disk lock. Imagine this your walkin out of the store see a black and plum busa in the front of the parking lot right in between the handicaped spots. It attracts your eye and you start looking the bike over. And you come across a crossing guard vest colored slinky looking stringy thing. What are you gonna think. Yeah some say security, but im thinking QUEER. Paint it black or purple or blue just not crossing guard vest queer orange.

JUST REMEMBER WHO HIM IS. HE DRIVES A KATANA 600 IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY.. NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THOSE BIKES ARE... IM THINKING QUEER... ALTHOUGH IF HE PAINTED IT CROSSING GAURD QUEER ORANGE MAYBE SOME PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY STOP AND LOOK AT HIS BIKE.. JUST MY 2 CENTS..

You gotta be kiding me? Right
Actually jusmoov, I don't think he was kidding..

However no worries, I have one also, and that bright orange fricken cable has saved me from trying to take off and ruining my rotor. Plus it is an easily visible deterrent to anyone that is trying to pick out a bike to steal.

And, those disc locks sell real well, lots of people have them and his is the first post where I have ever heard anyone thinking badly of them, so that would mean that he is a minority, that he doesnt "think" like the rest of us, he is "different" probably rides this short bus, is a misfit, a rejection of our society.

Apparently "him" either doesn't use a disc lock and has never had to worry about it, of course if he drives a Katana 600 , he doesn't need a disc lock, no one wants his bike anyway.

Ok, this was a blatant attempt on my part for some attention, just kidding "him" no need to get all pissy. But it was fun to hack on you
smile.gif
but I do also have a bright orange cable so feel free to hammer me also.

Of course my bike is orange so maybe it blends in better lol

I still really like the Black and purple colors, real sweet.

Come on thrash, yeah its a good deterent, and yeah it keeps you from forgetting its there, and maybe nobody wants my Katana, but hey that neon orange probaly goes nice with you orange race suit and pumps huh. Naw i was just kiddin pimpin your bike still looks nice. Do everyone start out on a busa cause i take a lot of heat for having a kat. Gotta crawl before you can fly.

Nah, a lot of people start out on small bikes. It is better that way. The color of the cord is about safety not trying to look Pimpin'. The busa handles that all on its own.
cool.gif

Come on thrash, yeah its a good deterent, and yeah it keeps you from forgetting its there, and maybe nobody wants my Katana, but hey that neon orange probaly goes nice with you orange race suit and pumps huh.  Naw i was just kiddin pimpin your bike still looks nice.  Do everyone start out on a busa cause i take a lot of heat for having a kat.  Gotta crawl before you can fly.
ok. ok your right.. sorry for bustin your chops on the Katana, your fricken reply was so good I had to back down. lol

What's wrong with my orange pumps?

My first bike was a gs-750, had that for a few decades. Juts got my Busa last year. And everyone on this board pretty much recommends for a first bike starting out on something smaller. No one recommends ever the first bike to be a Busa..

Are the Busa guys the only one bustin your chops about the Katana? remember, we are just a bunch of big old dogs with no teeth lol..

But I still like my disc lock
poke.gif

Back