This is my first  2000 model

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
I take exception to the Island thing...
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (captain @ July 19 2002, 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Simply Put:

abn.jpg
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (captain @ July 19 2002, 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Simply Put:

abn.jpg
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

hey, I rode a kz1000 for about 1 year in 1979 as my first and only street bike. than 23 years later at 40 years old, i bought the 2002 black and blue (fastest color) busa. I have had it for 5 months now and have hit 191mph on the gps. No problems. The busa is made for it. It is not made for people who play with it like a toy. it is a tool. A hammer can build a city or kill people. If you have strength(physical), self control, self discipline, no self esteem issues (showing off), the busa is a dream. I highly recommend it to anyone of maturity. Not for kids.
grim.gif

whatever, whatever...........use your head and It's a great bike...get too stupid too soon and it will make you pay...but so will nearly any bike out there. ENJOY.

Are you serious?
A busa for your first bike? What is this world coming to?
With an attitude like that your only gonna hurt yourself.
Take the advice from everyone and wait a bit.
The Busa ain't going anywhere
rock.gif

This is too much bike for you kid, but hey you will only find out the hard way right?
Good luck
glare.gif

hey, I rode a kz1000 for about 1 year in 1979 as my first and only street bike. than 23 years later at 40 years old, i bought the 2002 black and blue (fastest color) busa. I have had it for 5 months now and have hit 191mph on the gps. No problems. The busa is made for it. It is not made for people who play with it like a toy. it is a tool. A hammer can build a city or kill people. If you have strength(physical), self control, self discipline, no self esteem issues (showing off), the busa is a dream. I highly recommend it to anyone of maturity. Not for kids.
grim.gif
okay, twilight zone does not even begin to touch on how wierd this is..........
ghostface.gif

my first street bike was a kz1000k ltd.
second bike years later, a 2002 blue/black busa.

i'm gonna go hide now.
oops.gif

hey, I rode a kz1000 for about 1 year in 1979 as my first and only street bike. than 23 years later at 40 years old, i bought the 2002 black and blue (fastest color) busa. I have had it for 5 months now and have hit 191mph on the gps. No problems. The busa is made for it. It is not made for people who play with it like a toy. it is a tool. A hammer can build a city or kill people. If you have strength(physical), self control, self discipline, no self esteem issues (showing off), the busa is a dream. I highly recommend it to anyone of maturity. Not for kids. :flamethrowing:
okay, twilight zone does not even begin to touch on how wierd this is..........
ghostface.gif

my first street bike was a kz1000k ltd.
second bike years later, a 2002 blue/black busa.

i'm gonna go hide now.
oops.gif
Still can't figure it out...
hmmm.gif
hmmm.gif

hmmm.gif

Are you serious?
A busa for your first bike? What is this world coming to?
With an attitude like that your only gonna hurt yourself.
Take the advice from everyone and wait a bit.
The Busa ain't going anywhere
rock.gif

This is too much bike for you kid, but hey you will only find out the hard way right?
Good luck
glare.gif
One of the guys I ride with bought a 2000 Busa for his first street bike, he has had it about 1 1/2 years and I have rebuilt the bike three times. Toooooo much power for the beginning rider before they know they are in trouble it is all over.

When everyone shows negative reactions, there should be a reasons for... especially every single one of them says same thing? it must be a simpler reason...so, put up some thread or big signs for "considering a busa as first bike" or "10 command" its about time make some thread like that...I think.

Back