Man it's bad now.

Our price contains 75% taxes (which stays allways there)
and 25% gas price (which lives with world market price)
In Finland the price of gasolin is below European middleprice and it's cheaper than in England,Norway and Germany.....so there is places where gas is more expecive that in Finland...still it's very expencive here too....

Now we are waiting higher prices because of the Katarina...it stops oil production in Mexico.....that's what I heard....so it's climbing....price of gas I mean.....shitty thing!!
AAAssjani.gif

2.79 a gallon....

Does anybody know if they make snow tires for the busa??? I aint gonna be able to afford to drive my F150 Super Cab 4x4 anymore... 12 MPG at best

Oil Reserve....YAY!!!!! Good or Bad?
Depends on the refineries along the coast. If they can't convert the oil to gas, it's still gonna hurt. Never wanted an SUV, but now I'm sooo glad I never wanted one. Considered an F150, glad I didn't bite. My Ranger is bad enough.
And even if it CAN be converted, the amount of time before it affects gas prices will be a while coming.

Amazing isn't it? As soon as something goes wrong, bam prices spike (even though the gas out there was already purchased off of much lower crude oil prices). As soon as something goes to help.... nothing. Suddenly it takes a while for the prices to equalize...

Oil companies have the biggest scam going.

2.69 is the cheapest I have seen here this afternoon, 3.19 is the highest.

Last night, reg was $2.57 gal on my lunch break it was $2.99 at the same station.

There are a few places still at $2.79 for regular.

Here at the store, we have sold 8 scooters this afternoon.

There are places here in Asheville out of gas and others are limiting to 10 gallons or less.

well .. lets see .. 2 refineries..went down ... 3 off shore Oil rigs.. plus ..anything that was lost in NewOrleans.. ( Hmmmmm ) i'm think'n were going to up ( .25 ) .. by the end of the week..
sad.gif

Just talked to the ladies over at the local gas station.
A place in town just went to $3.55.
While they are still at 3.09, but they told me that they will go to 3.56 before the night is over.
$1.00 jump in one day.
sad.gif

Good Christ that's ridiculous.

I just filled up at 2.94/gal... and got lucky. As I was filling up, the attendants were going out to change the sign.

VMan: apparently two Delta-area pipelines went dead, both of them feeding the entire east coast. Probably why the rationing is happening there. Nothing like that here. Yet.

Interesting... I've seen three SUVs in my neighborhood get "For Sale By Owner" signs put on them in the last day. Heh.

<!--EDIT|RandomNickname
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125528641 -->

This was sent to me. Check it out.

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE USA DID NOT
PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME,
THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES. AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4 TO 6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES. THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED STICK IT UP THEIR @$$ DAY" AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.

87 octane just went up to $ 3.13 this evening here in Columbus,Ohio
sad.gif

I past the gas station I always fill up at this afternoon and regular was 2.87 up from 2.52 not 10 hours previous.  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125536268 -->

$9.50 to fill up a riding mower...Somebodies grass is gonna get real high...

This was sent to me. Check it out.

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE USA DID NOT
PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME,
THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES. AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4 TO 6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES. THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED STICK IT UP THEIR @$$ DAY" AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.[/QUOTE]

Basically it's just email spam that would honestly never work, due to a lot of reasons, economic and otherwise...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/nogas.asp

<!--EDIT|RandomNickname
Reason for Edit: "add quoted bit"|1125548346 -->

Back