suburban vs hayabusa

bonestockbusa

Registered
I just returned from a 2 day stay in the hospital. A women in an SUV bring her kids to a ball game not even paying attention cuts me off. i had no time to stop i was feet in front of her when she did it. I was doing about 30 and she was going about 10-15 we where coming head on at each other and she was taking a left into the baseball field. She was cited by the cops. Pretty sure my busa is totalled, the SUV has some good damage done to it bumper was pushed into the tire, fender bent to hell, hood bent, windshield smashed from my head, light assmebly gone. I"m doing ok i got a dislocated shoulder and some bumps and bruises. i'm living on oxycottin and vicodin and i'm still sore. i'm gonna stick it to this lady as hard as i can. i'm gonna get back to bed and lay down.

I steer clear of the big SUVs 'cause there's usually a gal driving with a screaming pack of kids in the back and she's on her cell phone...no, it's not stereotyping - it's a fact, at least where I live...I watch these gals try to park their tanks and they can barely even do that, so I doubt traveling at any speed would make 'em capable of handling such a big vehicle...
mad.gif

I'm sorry about the Busa, but at least you're okay (well, drugs are ensuring that for now)...two days in the hospital couldn't have been fun...
sad.gif

Hey Dude, can I get some pain meds, just to hold me over for a while........:D

Kidding....hope you get better!!!!

didn't you just get your Busa? Glad you're O.K. As I've stated in my thread concerning my accident case, get that Police Report ASAP!! That'll determine what you can do and how much you can get as far as compensation and settlement. Also consult with a good attorney. You're going to need it b/c auto insurance companies (like the one I'm dealing with right now) can play hardball and not pay what should be rightfully compensated. Good luck and chime in whenever you need help.

Glad you doing ok
smile.gif
It's a bummer being hit
mad.gif
, seems like it take forever to get back where you were before the accident. Got rear ended, and it took a month to fix the bike, and 3 months for my complete payoff from his insurance.

Wish ya a speedy recovery and luck on quickly getting the Busa back on the road

Sorry to hear about your accident but I am glad you are ok.

Take it easy and get some well needed rest. Glad that you are okay after the accident, especially hitting the windshield.

Sorry to hear that man. Hell I almost got into one myself. My light turned green last night and some a$$hat in a CRV ran the red light. You heard this loud tire screeching as he barely dodged my front wheel. I was going to chase him, however I thought that I would just end up in jail for beating the #### out of him, plus I had to catch up with some fellow riders. These type of people should have their licenses taken away for life.

Hope you heal quick!!! Hope everything works out with the bike.

I steer clear of the big SUVs 'cause there's usually a gal driving with a screaming pack of kids in the back and she's on her cell phone...no, it's not stereotyping - it's a fact, at least where I live...I watch these gals try to park their tanks and they can barely even do that, so I doubt traveling at any speed would make 'em capable of handling such a big vehicle...
mad.gif

I'm sorry about the Busa, but at least you're okay (well, drugs are ensuring that for now)...two days in the hospital couldn't have been fun...
sad.gif
Not stereotyping VaBusa. I've seen it too. middle aged moms who cant and shouldn't be driving a full size SUV. They park and take up two parking stalls especially when I go into a busy parking lot and the other stall was the only one available
evil.gif
It's even worse in town. I'd be driving (I drive an 96 Ford Explorer) and they'll cut me off like I was invisible. It's even worse on the Busa. arghhh...Save the tanks for people that actually use it for something useful.

Just had to get that out. Didn't mean the thread hijack. Get well quick Bonestock...

Glad you're okay, gotta watch out for 4'11" soccer moms in their yukon XLs or suburbans. They barely see the road, better yet the busa. Again I'm glad you're alright. Stay in touch.

Not stereotyping VaBusa. I've seen it too. middle aged moms who cant and shouldn't be driving a full size SUV. They park and take up two parking stalls especially when I go into a busy parking lot and the other stall was the only one available  
evil.gif
 It's even worse in town. I'd be driving (I drive an 96 Ford Explorer) and they'll cut me off like I was invisible. It's even worse on the Busa. arghhh...Save the tanks for people that actually use it for something useful.

Just had to get that out. Didn't mean the thread hijack. Get well quick Bonestock...
See, that's why I stick with the little Mustang for toting the kids, and I don't even remember to charge my cell phone to use it while driving!
laugh.gif

Oh, and my kids are banned from soccer...really...
tounge.gif
I'm the "Anti-soccer Mom/Mondo SUV Mom"

Here...little thread jacking, but I think we need to have these posted along the roadways...
biggrin.gif

phone.jpg

+1

that's cool!!! Busa mom/Mustang mom and anti-soccer Mom. I'll bet the hubby's happy.
beerchug.gif

Dam...sorry to hear about this. Glad you're doing better.
cool.gif

I really do feel for ya, and know exactly what you're going through. I had the same type of accident back in 1984, but I was going about 45 mph at the point of impact. Your story just gave me flashbacks.
wow.gif
You will probably be noticing pain in areas that weren't hurting the day before for the following week or so, but it will get better. Just hang in there.

Make sure you get a copy of thepolice report and take some action against "Soccer Mom"...she fuggin deserves it.
mad.gif

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you...don't be too proud to ask
wink.gif

Back