Wrecked my 09 busa today

Welcome to the Crash Club Bro..Glad your ok

crashclub.gif

Jdog

That really sux. Sorry for the misfortune but you walked away to ride again. There is no rhyme nor reason for stupid people and their antics behind the wheel. Get well, get her fixed and get back on.

Plenty of dingbats out there in another world doing stupid sh!t. Many think they're the center of the universe.

Glad you walked away, that's what's most important.

On the getting hit in the rear laws. It's not always cut and dried. A buddy of mine was driving his pickup through town with his tailgate down and someone hit him from behind at a stop light. Because his tailgate was down, sticking out further than the bumper, and not flagged it got called his fault. The bed of the truck was empty he had been hauling sheets of plywood and forgot to put the tailgate back up.

Basically if someone hits something sticking out further than your bumper that isn't flagged it's your fault even if that something is part of the vehicle. This is how it is in Mass anyway. I don't know if that's how it is in every state.

Sorry to hear that happened and glad that you are ok.

This is a great reminder to everyone to remember to keep your distance from cagers, especially if you sense something no matter how small that they may be an A-hole who doesn't care about you.

Stay alert and keep your guard up out there folks! :please:

sorry about your ride and hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix up. good to hear you walked away unscathed.

Glad your ok... And here in so.FL. I think some people love to do that kind of $#it just to see you panic.:banghead::banghead::banghead: It happens all the time.

It's always your fault when you hit form the back - case closed.

Not true by a long shot, I rear ended someone that cut me off in my lane, had about 1/2 a second to react, no amount of awareness or control would have stopped me from hitting him.

Glad your OK, try not to think about it to much, just learn from it.

If you decide to start riding again, give yourself some room from vehicles in front of you. Glad your o.k though.

Glad your ok:thumbsup: Down here you need to not only give plenty of room an expect them to slam on their brakes with out reason an ride accordingly, but have an escape route setup for it cause 99% of the time here the guy behind you is tailgating an you will end up the squishy meat part of a Busa sandwich..

Glad to hear your ok!! it happens . shake it off and fix your bike and keep riding safe.:thumbsup: we've all been there just glad you walked away.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your support. Any suggestion if I should run it threw insurance or should I pay out of my own pocket? Will it hurt the resale value if i claim it? Basically needs front nose cone,fairing stay,rs fairings,meter panels,dent in tank. Only has 900 miles on the 09.

Back