Dadofthree was hit in Florida!

just waiting like everyone else to here progress reports... i have read the individual was apprehended..wonder if they will get charged for assaulting an officer

Can’t charge someone with assaulting an officer if they didn’t know he was an officer.....

Different if he was in uniform and on a police cruiser. Some @sshat just rear ended him probably facebooking or shooting an Instagram video.

Thanks for keeping us updated John :bowdown:

dam i didnt want to read 199 posts on FB!
FA9BD9E7-60A9-49DC-901C-A93C465EBA92.jpeg

I seriously recommend a Tech Air by AlpinestarJacket and airbag system. Around 2k all in but works at high speed and at a standstill at lights. I never ride without it. Never know what ass is gonna come at ya while you are standing still.

It terrible Robert as struck.

We all wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon, brother.

Please view map so you know where traffic filtering/lane sharing isn't illegal.

Don't be a sitting duck in heavy traffic unnecessarily.

Lane Share By State.jpg

:bowdown: Please don't commit on traffic filtering/ lane splitting. :bowdown:

Please just view map to be aware of law where you ride or may be riding soon.

Thanks in advance.

I seriously recommend a Tech Air by AlpinestarJacket and airbag system. Around 2k all in but works at high speed and at a standstill at lights. I never ride without it. Never know what ass is gonna come at ya while you are standing still.

What would it have prevented in his case about an broken ankle or damaged ribs?
Not that i say you are wrong in general... but for him it wouldnt have made any difference..

What would it have prevented in his case about an broken ankle or damaged ribs?
Not that i say you are wrong in general... but for him it wouldnt have made any difference..
His ribs would not have shattered. It's an airbag system, covers clavicle bone down. So shoulders ribs chest and back are all protected. To some extent that abdominal wall as well. I seen data showing the suit taking 28g of force on a crash at 150mph. Guy never broke a bone

TA_Compatible_Hero.jpg

His ribs would not have shattered. It's an airbag system, covers clavicle bone down. So shoulders ribs chest and back are all protected. To some extent that abdominal wall as well. I seen data showing the suit taking 28g of force on a crash at 150mph. Guy never broke a bone

View attachment 1596559

NVM...i thought you meant one of these helmet airbags for the neck!
This device changes things obviously...!

Back