Speedaddict was in an accident this AM

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys, I got off the phone with SpeedAddict little while ago - He was hit this morning and is bruised up.... seems in good spirits. Accident was 100% the driver's fault and they have full insurance so he will be able to get her back on the road... biggest reason that he has bruises and not rash is because he was wearing his gear... so, please kep him in your thoughts (I am sure he will post details soon) and please wear your gear.

I'm glad to hear he is OK. Gear gear gear. We can never preach it enough. Get well soon speedaddict.

Bad news that he was in an accident.......however, good news that he had on his GEAR and it made a difference.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WEAR YOUR GEAR PEOPLE</span>

get well speed addict! thank god your alright and +1 for wearing that gear.
bowdown.gif

Glad you were wearing the gear bro! Get well soon!!

Watch out for those cagers everyone! Their BITE is bigger than their BARK!!

Hope all is OK! You are fortunate to have been wearing gear. Glad you are not too badly hurt. You are lucky the person had insurance also and it was all there fault. Good luck for a speedy recovery!

glad he got away with just bruises...gear saves skin!! has anyone gotten an update?

i was worried when I saw the post-glad to hear he was geared up, n not hurt seriously.
glad to hear driver has ins. for once n isnt some deadbeat.

best wishes to Speedaddict on a speedy recovery n hope his steed makes a quick recovery too.

Back