the doc is down

docjunior

Donating Member
Registered
i went down last month some time...figured id post up some pics of the bike.

accident was my fault, hadnt checked the tires in awhile turns out rear tire was 50% psi. was out with my buddy on his r1 doing some on/off ramps. slowed down for an off ramp back tire broke loose fish tailed me at about 50mph(ive fish tailed before but nothing like this)brought it back around and got the death wobble, the wall was coming up on me fast and i was having no luck getting her under control so i leaned to the right and went for a nice slide down the interstate. ended up a foot from the wall, 30ft drop on the other side, with the bike 3 ft from my head. broken collar bone bruised hip few bruises here and there and 2 minor road rash on the back.

right side took all the damage except for the front left rotor got bent.
she'll be all back together for the spring hopefully.:please:

my helmet
helmet.JPG

the good side
leftside.JPG

the bad side
rightside.JPG

Ouch. Sorry to see this. Heal up and get that Busa fixed. I'm glad it wasn't worse for either you or the bike. Work on your range of motion as you can. Take care of the collar bone.

Man, sux to see that beautiful bike damaged like that. Great to hear you came out all right...relatively speaking. What are "on/off ramps? I know what they are on the highway but what does it mean to be doing them?

Ouch I Feel your Pain. I just wen't down the other day ............Check E-bay for Plastics. Make sure you search for 08 Busa instead of 2008.............Get more response

The Most imprtant thing is that you are OK !!!!!!!!! Bikes can be replace.............

Just glad you are posting about it and not laid up. Sorry about the bike and the collar bone bro.

Dang, man. Glad you're not broken up any worse.

--Wag--

Back