RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

planned on taking it down route 84 tonight for some WOT runs with autoshift enabled... it rains everyday... and night.... next day..... rain.... next day..... rain.... 5 days in a row now.... unbelievable

planned on taking it down route 84 tonight for some WOT runs with autoshift enabled... it rains everyday... and night.... next day..... rain.... next day..... rain.... 5 days in a row now.... unbelievable
Been bloody sunny days over here for weeks , and I am waiting surgeons clearance to drive the tin top , and hopefully the Busa as well !! Think I'm going to say the bikes a cruiser type HD or something , so I get the green light !!

got one ride in today... position 2 on the ams... about 15 pounds of boost... 350hp... I wanted to see if my boost guage works.... Well.. it does... seen it spike past 10lbs... then I still cant hold onto it right to redline.... surprisingly I don't have any traction issues or wheelie issues.... I simply run out of room.. ok well.... I bitch up... it feels like the bike is gonna rip the bars outta my hands and I let out around 9 grand... at least I think its around 9.... the tune is unreal.... smooth and linear power... the longer u hold the throttle on the peg the harder and harder and harder it pulls.... its nothing like ive ever experienced before... makes my old busa feel downright limp.... I'm gonna try to adjust the ams to ramp the boost in slowly... an airshifter is absolutely necessary... its pulling soooo hard and covering sooooooooooooo much ground.... it gets dicey... I just KNOW that if a car or cars appear out of nowhere or a deer runs out in the road.... that's the end of the bike.... ALLLLLL my energy is concentrated on trying to lay the power down.... but it literally feels like trying to hold onto a missile.... its like point and shoot... like being sucked through a tunnel.... its strange.... I'm trying to find the words.... kudos to anyone laying down this type of power...... but this bike feels more than twice as strong as my old bike... I keep hoping that the bike will shift itself and that I can hold onto it that long.. but I haven't yet.. I give up before the autoshift...

I told a very good friend of mine that now lives in florida that I would maybe let him ride it when he visits... but this was 6 months ago before it was all sorted... hes got a carpenter built 1397 busa and a couple of other bikes.. hes a dragracer.. but nowhere near this amount of power....anyhow... now I have reservations about letting anyone else ride it... the bike isn't set up to dragrace.... I think its a 19 or 20 tooth up front and 42 back.....its not even about wrecking the bike... its about nobody getting hurt... ive never had a concern like this before...... anyhow.... I always thought the previous owner was full of poop when he said that the bike wouldn't spinout wildly and wouldn't wheelie like crazy... but he wasn't lying... whatever is done to the suspension.... it simply works... power one rear tire... magic tire I call it..... only added a little preload to the rear.... and a SHINKO up front.... lol...

Been bloody sunny days over here for weeks , and I am waiting surgeons clearance to drive the tin top , and hopefully the Busa as well !! Think I'm going to say the bikes a cruiser type HD or something , so I get the green light !!

Awww poor you, sunny days for weeks lol.
Winter's kicked in big time here man, bikes are in hibernation and so am I.
I been off work for days straight, parked up in front of the fire and watchin' Youtube vids, oh and scoping the Org every minutes. :)

goes straight and true.... just like a missile... I'm at the point now where the limits aren't the bike... the limits are all mine..... frank did such a great job with the tune.... after 5 grand... right when the boost is gonna come on... I brace for it... try to hold on with my legs as much as my arms... and I don't even hear the motor... its soooo smooth and I'm sooooo tuned in to my line that its almost like an electric motor... but it pulls harder and harder the further u go....

Shinko??? :crazy: what, you don't like corners?
the bike is long and low.... I haven't had any issues with dragging any parts... but I wouldn't throw it in a turn really hard... its not that type of bike... I'm just grateful that it starts up strong everytime.... idles nice and smooth... doesn't run hot.... My mistrust of this bike is waning.... without powerhouse.... I dont think it would ever be 100 percent... I cant say enough good things about the shop ...... Frank AND JAY.

So is the new front tire holding air?
I haven't put a new tire on yet.... I put some fix a flat in it.... now its only seems to be losing 3 pounds overnight..... it used to deflate entire overnight.... and if I go out right now an have someone mount a new tire I run the risk of it being worse.... so if gonna do the tire next week if it doesn't get any better... I have a feeling I'm gonna need a new rim... frank himself said that the wheel drop was off...... so I'm just waiting it out

I am glad you are having a good time with this bike, especially after everything that went down. Please keep in mind that your AMS2000 is already ramped, don't touch the programming at all. If you can't handle the controller on setting three, turn it down to two. I am not surprised that you are scaring yourself a bit on that bike - haven't turned it up to five yet, have you?

I am glad you are having a good time with this bike, especially after everything that went down. Please keep in mind that your AMS2000 is already ramped, don't touch the programming at all. If you can't handle the controller on setting three, turn it down to two. I am not surprised that you are scaring yourself a bit on that bike - haven't turned it up to five yet, have you?
we got 1/2/3 on pump..... I'm on 2 still...... and I wont go into the ams... it rains everyday anyhow.

Last edited:
I haven't put a new tire on yet.... I put some fix a flat in it.... now its only seems to be losing 3 pounds overnight..... it used to deflate entire overnight.... and if I go out right now an have someone mount a new tire I run the risk of it being worse.... so if gonna do the tire next week if it doesn't get any better... I have a feeling I'm gonna need a new rim... frank himself said that the wheel drop was off...... so I'm just waiting it out

Don’t know what “wheel drop” is but be nice to your tire changer and warn him about the fix a flat before he breaks down the tire. He’ll appreciate it.

Wheel drop is a measurement of the smallest diameter of the rim, typically in the center. It enables you to drop the bead of one side of the tire into this area so that the other side will go over the lip of the rim. This is what it should look like:

wheeldrop.gif

The Crapozzeria rim on Dan's bike has no drop in the center whatsoever. You can imagine how much fun it is to mount a tire when you are trying to stretch the bead of the rubber over the rim lips without any drop.

Wheel drop is a measurement of the smallest diameter of the rim, typically in the center. It enables you to drop the bead of one side of the tire into this area so that the other side will go over the lip of the rim. This is what it should look like:

View attachment 1582103

The Crapozzeria rim on Dan's bike has no drop in the center whatsoever. You can imagine how much fun it is to mount a tire when you are trying to stretch the bead of the rubber over the rim lips without any drop.
thanks for the backup frank.... they made a poop rim... its a safety hazard... and god help them if I get hurt.... Ill notify my lawyers group DEWEY SCREWUM and HOWE.

Back