Ceramic Wheel Bearing Comparison to Steel...

oh ok so now were back peddling.... once again mr Engineer, wen you do (1) little thing yea its not gonna equate to much but wen you do (10) little things they absolutely do.

ill be sure to pass along to all the pro race teams at the track how some engineer stated reducing friction has virtually no effect of a bike performance. I mean reducing friction therefore heat cud never have an impact on an engine.... I mean heat doesn't rob engines of power and reduced friction on moving parts never frees up any HP either.....:whistle:

you got lots of THEORIES but the FACT is their found on ever record setting bike in NHRA history so I guess so much for ur THEORIES......:whistle:

I am not good at shooting from the hip like you do. We are trained differently, so you win. Over and out.

Lol sidewinder on a daily streetbike...you silly:rofl:

See the plate? Big time calls bracket race bikes gay well that's bracket race bike+daily street bike
guy in pic well over 200lbs 5.55 1/8th he had a pretzel boy ride it 5.38 .I think it would wax big time

11w59bs.jpg

See the plate? Big time calls bracket race bikes gay well that's bracket race bike+daily street bike
guy in pic well over 200lbs 5.55 1/8th he had a pretzel boy ride it 5.38 .I think it would wax big time

11w59bs.jpg
where are his training wheels....?:whistle:

if bracket bikes r gay but can beat your pile then your a tranny:rofl:
dude wat are u like 6 yrs old? you get off by taking pictures of others bikes at the track and then posting them like your part of the pit crew or somthn? don't you got training wheels to lube?

yea thats a real DRAG bike! not a 10 second street bike like you own who puts training wheels on because he thinks it makes him look kool and fast! I can assure you it does neither....:whistle:

dude are like a closet homosexual or something? if so, thats fine and ur choice. but u keep referencing trannys like they turn you on or somthn. sorry dude if ur trying to get a date with me I'm not ur type move along.....

Gearjammer is going to go on another LONG vacation if he doesn't learn to walk away from these threads instead of running his mouth.

GEARJAMMER,I see the plate on your buddys 14....I had one of those "daily ridden streetbikes" too. Can you ride it on the street? Hell yeah. Can you ride it like a normal 14? Hell no,the sidewinder will catch leaning a bit too much to the right,the gearing is dedicated to drag racing,the suspension is too soft/lowered&and makes for a horrendous "daily ridden streetbike"...been there,done that and the only benefit of having a bike setup like that is to boast "its a daily ridden streetbike" to whomever you wanna line up against in hopes they will take you lightly so you can make some money.
This aint my 1st rodeo,ain't foolin me...;)

"
, we know that the horsepower required to drive a vehicle through the air at speed increases as the cube of the speed (speed x speed x speed). If we make a change and see top speed rise from 178 mph to 181, we can get a good idea of the extra power required by the ratio of cubes of those numbers. It comes out to 1.0514 in this case, so we can figure it took roughly five percnet more horsepower to boost top speed from 178 to 181 mph. If we’re talking about a sportbike, engine power is probably in the range of 175, and five percent of that is nearly nine horsepower.

Each horsepower is 746 watts, which is the usual output of a red-hot kitchen toaster. Nine times 746 is roughly 6,700 watts of heating power. If our five nasty old-tech steel wheel bearings (two in the front wheel and three in the rear) were eating up 6,700 watts of power, or two toasters’ worth each, we should be able to see them nearly glowing after a speed run. Do they glow? For just $27 we can own an MS6530H Commercial Electric infrared remote thermometer, with which to make our own survey."

Kevin Cameron
http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/08/2...-that-dont-make-your-motorcycle-faster#page-2

cheers
ken

Money wise for rated 3 times life of oem to 5 times depending on site you look at yes . ill be installing a set later this summer on my touring hayabusa

Back