Ceramic bearings

Pics
(ooh bearings in boxes and tires, lol)

20230109_192649.jpg

20230109_192711.jpg

That’s better!
Way better than looking at horses asses and super model wannabees… those tires look great, are they as good as they say they are?

It’s great to see motorcycle fanaticism alive and well!

Yes sir they are.
I have put at least 2 sets of Q3+ and one set of Q4's on this bike, and rode them on a couple of other bikes.
The Q3+ is basically a street tire that you can run at the track, and the Q4 is more of a track tire that you can run on the street.
Not suprisingly, the Q4's don't last as long, as they are a softer compound.
I have no real complaints with the Q4, but myself and 2 of my friends prefer the feel of the Q3+, and I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but, not a big enough deal to pass on a $135 front Q4...because as you well know, bike tires have went up quite a bit like everything else.
I'm very thankful that I can mount and balance them myself too as the labor would really make them expensive!
If I had a gen3 I'de run a Q3+ front and a Roadsmart3 rear, much like the Q2 fronts and Roadsmart rears I ran on my gen2.
That was a great combo, as the sport touring rear got about as much mileage as the sport front did, so even front to back wear/change both at once.
But, I'm biased too, Dunlops have been my favorite feeling and wearing tires for decades.

Yes sir they are.
I have put at least 2 sets of Q3+ and one set of Q4's on this bike, and rode them on a couple of other bikes.
The Q3+ is basically a street tire that you can run at the track, and the Q4 is more of a track tire that you can run on the street.
Not suprisingly, the Q4's don't last as long, as they are a softer compound.
I have no real complaints with the Q4, but myself and 2 of my friends prefer the feel of the Q3+, and I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but, not a big enough deal to pass on a $135 front Q4...because as you well know, bike tires have went up quite a bit like everything else.
I'm very thankful that I can mount and balance them myself too as the labor would really make them expensive!
If I had a gen3 I'de run a Q3+ front and a Roadsmart3 rear, much like the Q2 fronts and Roadsmart rears I ran on my gen2.
That was a great combo, as the sport touring rear got about as much mileage as the sport front did, so even front to back wear/change both at once.
But, I'm biased too, Dunlops have been my favorite feeling and wearing tires for decades.
Very cool, it’s funny y’know but I’ve never run Dunlops except decades back on a GPZ900, Sportsmax from memory.
I’ve always run Michelins on my GSXR’s and my Busa, I just love the grip and the feel they have.
I have Dunlop D606’s on my DRZ and Bridgestone T32’s on my DL650 Strom, but I will try a Q3 on the front of the Busa next tyre change. Thanks for sharing that info mate!

Back