Marchesini Wheels

My bike changed dramatically. It felt faster and was lighter in the front going thru the gears.
The lane changing or flickability left and right was also much easier due to less rotational inertia but straight line speed once settled no its the same.

Well I like the Marchesinis and the Carrozzerias. I got the Carrozzerias at a good price and upraded the bearings to Ceramics. I weighed my wheels compared to stock with exactly the same hardware installed, in other words complete with hub, rotors, sprocket, bolts and nuts. I used a hanging fish scale calibrated for 50lbs max. I saved 9lbs 7oz with the Carrozzerias. No issues with these wheels and I do drag racing, road racing as well as a few top speed runs over the past few years. And I have been as heavy as 280lbs suited. You can't go wrong with either wheels but the last time I had some Marchesinis, they were not as light as the Carrozzerias but very close.

IMG_20120218_161519.jpg

Very nice wheels, never had a problem with them. Can't remember exact weight savings over stockers but are lighter and make bike feel much easier to flick around. And as far as color, well you can never go wrong with black. Cause no matter how many times the bike changes it's clothes the shoes still look good with it. :laugh: Except the black will get dusty easier than other colors as seen in the pic after a ride. But then again looking good sometimes takes a little effort put out.

I realize this is an old thread but it looks like we have the same taste in colors. Looks like this is the same bike. I'd love some details on the blue and green paint. I am going to paint mine soon as I get it back with the race body work.

Back