marchesini wheels

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a pair of gold marchesini wheels for my 08 Busa. Anyone recommend a place where I can order them for the best price?

i have a pair, but oddly enough, they look jsut like the factory wheels....weird huh..anywho yeah i gotz like alot of money so if u jsut trade me some stock black ones, that will work..

i have a pair, but oddly enough, they look jsut like the factory wheels....weird huh..anywho yeah i gotz like alot of money so if u jsut trade me some stock black ones, that will work..

There is a sweet deal for someone

So Halfwit, what you do that brought you into so much money? Just curios...or jealous, not sure which..:laugh:

So Halfwit, what you do that brought you into so much money? Just curios...or jealous, not sure which..:laugh:

i wear the same pair of shoes for 3 years
eat sardines, rice, tuna, and frozen pizzas (20$/wk budget)
and strongly monitor my spending.

its not how much you make, but how much you save ;)

okay. I'm confused :sulk:

it was my attempt at humor.

heres the scenario
FACTS:
i have stock 08 GOLD wheels
i want stock 08 BLACK wheels

he wants GOLD marshezinewatever wheels

i tell him i have GOLD marshzineblah wheels....BUT they look like factory wheels....

so by him trading me his black rims for my stock gold ones.. i get what i want, and well he, learns a lesson..lol

"look like factory wheels" = they are factory wheels.....

people never get my jokes...ughhhh

it was my attempt at humor.

heres the scenario
FACTS:
i have stock 08 GOLD wheels
i want stock 08 BLACK wheels

he wants GOLD marshezinewatever wheels

i tell him i have GOLD marshzineblah wheels....BUT they look like factory wheels....

so by him trading me his black rims for my stock gold ones.. i get what i want, and well he, learns a lesson..lol

"look like factory wheels" = they are factory wheels.....

people never get my jokes...ughhhh

:idea: i get it now.:laugh:

Back