If anyone is looking for a set of marchesini wheels or extending their bike lmk

sean06

Registered
Im looking to sell my wheels, front discs, arm, jri shock, and 4" extended tail section. If anyone is interested let me know.

thanks

Sean

112.jpg

Sean

please let me know how much for the tail section, thanks.

Providing that you don't mind shipping to the uk. We can organise that seperately.

I paid 2200 for them, so Im looking to get 1500 plus shipping. They have less than 500miles on them.

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

Those are Aluminum correct? Wheels complete, bearings, spacers, etc? What Sprocket does the rear take and will my stock rotors bolt up for my 09 Gen II?

Shipping to Carrollton, TX 75006

Yes they are aluminum. And the wheels are complete, ready to bolt up. I will also include a 46tooth rear sprocket. They take bst or marchesini rear sprockets and the stock gen2 08-10 rotors bolt straight up. $70 to ship

Yes they are stock size, I wasnt going to leave the tires on since it would add to the shipping costs. I still have the original boxes and packaging so they wont get damaged during shipping.

??? what you got planned... two weeks ago theyd be my wheels.... good luck with the sale man, hope you keep the bike...

Good luck with getting the motor built. Wish I had the extra cash to get the front rotors from ya!

Hey Sean, wish I could buy the whole setup. Always liked your bike. Going to see the taxman tomorrow. We may get to do more biz if the outcome is decent.

Back