Project " Outpatient Joy " For RiceMan

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
Well this bike arrived from Florida with more issues than expected, but no problem. It was left in a shop, but stripped of misc to make it crank and properly go down the road. We will fix those once main issue is fixed. The engine had a noise per owner so we got to turn over, couldn't crank due to tank rust and not want to contaminate system. Got unit done enough to turn over for compression test to check and found first issue, cylinder pressures 140-130-75-65. Well that's not good so motor was pulled and top end stripped off and issues started showing why it was making noise and owner safely got stopped and shut down. The main issue was tuning on nitrous as there was no additional fueling component and the cylinders and piston supplied the fuel. When adding nitrous fuel must be added, and the air fuel should be checked anytime induction or exhaust or changed no matter what manufacturers say. It's not always about power but engine efficiency. Here are some of the carnage of a mechanic not doing a job right. We will get with owner and see direction we will go and get started on this project soon. We thank the owner for taking us into consideration to do this job. Joy is coming Riceman and it's our pleasure to assist you in making it what you have wanted. I'm sure we will be doing some cosmetic stuff also, motor first though. I have to thank Kenya, his wife cause through her we will get this to where they want it. She may come on and tell you guys and gals since we family about the project.

20140327_192904.jpg

20140327_192920.jpg

20140327_193021.jpg

20140327_193035.jpg

20140327_193058.jpg

20140327_193129.jpg

20140327_193151.jpg

20140327_193213.jpg

20140327_193453.jpg

20140327_193518.jpg

Last edited:
well not to bad just hammered the ringlans a little, blown head gasket. Sleeve it and get after it again. Its not bad until the whole back side of the piston is gone. That's when you really backside them. LOL

oh my....one of the piston/valve/cylinder looks like the ground below my bird feeder.

It's not pretty and it's not just too bad. you have to be able to read what the pictures are saying. you don't just sleeve this and go on sorry to say..

I am so glad that Golden Child is helping me get my bike back together. I know it will take some time but I am willing to wait for it to be done right.

Riceman
aka
"Big Poppa"
Central Florida Chapter Buffalo Soldiers

Hello, Unfortunately my husband still does not have his bike back from Golden Child (aka Daniel). He promised us it would only take six months and it has been years. He will not return any of our text messages, phone calls, IM's. I I'm don't understand what has happened we sent him the money he requested and we have nothing. My husband is a disable Veteran who is unfortunately now a quadriplegic. His bike was his baby and GoldenChild aka Daniel has taken that from him. If there is anyone out there that can get into contact with GoldenChild please talk to him and have him send my husbands bike back. He can't ride but I can and he would loved to hear the sound. Its not fun being taken advantage of Daniel said he would do take advantage of us and he did. My husband has lost a lot of quality in his life and to have his pride and joy back home would bring so much more joy to our lives.

Thanks

Kenya "Heart Broken Wife" of Riceman ask Big Poppa

Hello, Unfortunately my husband still does not have his bike back from Golden Child (aka Daniel). He promised us it would only take six months and it has been years. He will not return any of our text messages, phone calls, IM's. I I'm don't understand what has happened we sent him the money he requested and we have nothing. My husband is a disable Veteran who is unfortunately now a quadriplegic. His bike was his baby and GoldenChild aka Daniel has taken that from him. If there is anyone out there that can get into contact with GoldenChild please talk to him and have him send my husbands bike back. He can't ride but I can and he would loved to hear the sound. Its not fun being taken advantage of Daniel said he would do take advantage of us and he did. My husband has lost a lot of quality in his life and to have his pride and joy back home would bring so much more joy to our lives.

Thanks

If you get that bike back, send it to me here at POWERHOUSE. We could probably get you up and running in less than two months. Whatever you
decide, I hope you get this bike back soon . . .

If you get that bike back, send it to me here at POWERHOUSE. We could probably get you up and running in less than two months. Whatever you
Thanks. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get his bike back when he wont return any of my messages.

Thanks

Really sad to read this. I hope you can get the bike back and that frank at powerhouse can help you get the bike fixed and back on the road.

That bloke run a shop or something ? Someone must know him personally and know what the story is . Great if someone could look into this blokes whereabouts . Shops go down the tube as we all know , but you don't steal or sell out from underneath your clientele and disappear ! Certainly do as CBXRider suggests , basically see where you and the law stands . If a person can be located , then this will also be best . Hope the situation improves for you riceman and family , keep us informed , I will be watching this post progress .

I certainly know nothing pertaining to your dealings with GoldenChild but last communication I had with him was on March 5th 2017 through pm on this board but at the very least I would be posting this thread on the other forums that he is on and try to make contact with him or someone who may know him personally on other forums. I’ve sold him various parts over the years and never had any bad deals with him personally. Seems crazy for anyone that is well known across the forums to be in this kind of position. I hope it works out for you. 4 years is a long time to let this go on for and there could possibly be a mechanics lien at this point.

not only that.,.. itll be cheaper than you think... I guarantee that... use USHIP.com for shipping quotes... frank is the only choice...

Sounds like he has always been a bit hard to contact. Did a search on Goldenchild and last post was 2015 or so. Maybe the bike was stolen from his shop or something? Hope this all works out for everyone.

Thanks for all the suggestions and support. I will definitely look into a civil attorney. I really didn't want to have to go through the law just wanted him to man up and do what was right. He understood in the beginning what my husbands situation was and we were all excited initially communication was good but seemed like after we sent him the funds he fell out of contact. We are very humble and patient but its been a long time and my husband and I just want his bike back. Something about a man and his bike they have a special bond I guess.

Thanks for all the suggestions and support. I will definitely look into a civil attorney. I really didn't want to have to go through the law just wanted him to man up and do what was right. He understood in the beginning what my husbands situation was and we were all excited initially communication was good but seemed like after we sent him the funds he fell out of contact. We are very humble and patient but its been a long time and my husband and I just want his bike back. Something about a man and his bike they have a special bond I guess.

I can't say that I have all the information but since you asked, after 'years', I recommend you see a civil attorney on a consultation basis ($50) or less, tell him everything you know and ask him that question.
Thanks I will be doing that. I wish I didn't have to but it seems this will be the only way

I had the need to contact an attorney for a consultation on a different matter and their fees have gone up. $50 consult fees, at least around here have gone up considerably. Good luck.

WTH is going on around here? I posted ONE reply! I got several messages that said I had to wait a certain number of seconds before posting and I did, several times. WTH?

WTH is going on around here? I posted ONE reply! I got several messages that said I had to wait a certain number of seconds before posting and I did, several times. WTH?
same thing happened to me I replied once but it posted several times

Daniel has always been a stand up guy with the dealings I have had with him. I hope nothing has happened to him.

Daniel has always been a stand up guy with the dealings I have had with him. I hope nothing has happened to him.

Back