my 2010 and 09 joy and pride...long gone the 07

riccoh

Registered
so here they are, the 2010 model is the cheper of the two believe it or...not..

board 1.JPG

board 2.JPG

side profile.JPG

Beautiful daughter you have there..:thumbsup::beerchug:

I love the stickers on your bike as well.
Changes it completely.
What did you do to get the stripes off of the tank.
You have to repaint it or something ?

That's the factory 10 graphics. That white is awesome. You had a nice bike to begin with. Hard to upgrade from there.
Posted via Mobile Device

H3, 2pm.,Sunday.,lets do it. Ahh,j/k. Sick color choice bra.,congrats:beerchug:
I am surprised you made it outa there with those big cans on the back though.,.,lol

Last edited:
thanks all, i only wish they had done the kanji same as the 07, i did sell my 07 last jun and the new owner only put 300 miles and is back up for sale.. he offer first dips but tat wil be like marrying a striper u don't like....much. Had the bike for a few days and haven't riden it yet..well i will take a few hours yom to stretch her legs....
i rather spend my spare time with my daugther now before i go bak to a ship next year

if you need me to come over and break er in for you let me know.:laugh:,il be outa the Hanger here on hickam for the next 4 days

10R, trust me I stop by at zuk part and they have nothing for the busa, niether does ted or andy's, so I will order some slips, top triple, pazzo's and links to set her strait everything will stay as is, no reflectors no mudflap or warning stickers, i already finish the running lights harness and got the autolumination leds to install once i get everything here.

I think this is the first 2010 here but there should be 2 more as i got serial number 003 and the black one at the dealer is 004

did that today, that's TED, and i rather buy online and wait for delivery than pay his mark up. I like to support the local economy when feasable, but revtek is a joke. dude likes to rob people that don't know better, I hate how a shop owner thinks is god gift to hawaii and with no people skills.

I think this is the first 2010 here but there should be 2 more as i got serial number 003 and the black one at the dealer is 004

Congrats William! You have two new beautiful things in your life. What an angel of a Daughter. Seems like forever ago mine was that small. I'm sure you feel very proud....as you should :thumbsup:

You know what?...... I'm actually really diggin' the new Kanji and the subtle graphics just beneath it. The more I look at this color white the more I'm thinking this is a sick new ride. :beerchug:

And of course...thank you for your service :usa:

Takeuon,
thanks for the kind words, at 35 this is my only child and I'm a proud dad, to the point that my wife is kicking me out of the house as I been smothering the baby to much ( don't see how that is posible) but i can get over about our little angel,
and the bike looks better in person as the pictures dont du her(named Mika Tan) by a co-worker- somthing about asian with a fat ***. i was digging the bone white on the 09's but this is one is groing on me and the kanji color and rims match that was my buying point there. thanks again for kind words

Sorry as a dad I thought the 2010 model was your newborn not the bike , duh.
I see now bike is 2010 model and this is factory look.
Baby is an 09 model .

Either way both are bayoots !
I do like the bike and the way it looks .
Thought you had changed an 09s looks.

Back