Rank your favorite exhaust and post a picture!

Akarpovic

DSC00112.jpg

have Two-Bros right now... looking to upgrade to a full system and prob going with the Brocks short meg :thumbsup:

Best of both worlds with size and sound IMO... (should really look good beside my 240 kit with single sided swingarm) :cheerleader:

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

I sure do like the very first photo of the Brocks system with the 2 lovely sales associates displaying the product. :thumbsup:

ackropovic full exaust!!! Tiatanium is light looks awesome plenty of power!!! Sounds amazing!:thumbsup:

I have these same but only slip ons on my 06, and I love the sound very much.
As per the power, well I don't race it except for a drag once in a while so it's no big deal to me.
But the exhaust sounds great, and it wont annoy you on the long haul

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone have a 09 silver, with the brocks shorty on there? Im debating between the tsukigi or the brocks but would like to see some pics of the brocks shorty on the 09 silver.

I chose the Yosh R-77 full carbon. I didn't like the stock pipes being so quiet but at the same time, I didn't want to be annoyingly loud either.

GetAttachment[1].jpg

nitrous 2.jpg

Dude, that's by far my favorite!! I'm in the market for 09 of same color after I sell mine and I honestly wasn't going back with Yoshi 4-2-1 until I saw yours. It just fits perfect, awesome choice!

Thanks for the extra pics!

I like the Yosh too. I may be a bit biased since I have always run Yoshimura on my sport bikes as you can see in this pic(vintage brokenchickenleg)... Hurry up and get that silver 09.. afterall, it is the new "fastest color". Shoot us a pic when you do.

4506_1012702253944_1716661914_19196_7990124_n[1].jpg

I chose the Yosh R-77 full carbon. I didn't like the stock pipes being so quiet but at the same time, I didn't want to be annoyingly loud either.

I heard this system isn't much louder then the stock correct? Not bashing you but im in the crisis of picking up a full system and as far as for looks you have one of the nicest set-up for a 09 silver. I was leaning towards the full tsukigi, or brocks alienhead, BUT it doesn't compare to looks with the yoshi. I want a all around system meaning good on performance, good on looks, and good on sound. I dont want a plus 1 on this and negative on this. please let me know.

Back