carbon fiber wheels

Wondering if someone could put a "group buy" together if 5 or more of us bought a set?

Should be at a hard to beat price! :idea:
Any Vendors want to step up to the plate?????

I don't do group buys because it takes way to much effort, or if 2-3 people don't buy then it makes it bad for others,and I end up with a bunch of lost $$ and work.I will say if you all want BST's with or without ceramic bearings or any part/accesory just hit me up and I will take care of you..I'm here when all others go home or are closed so if you have issues get them resolved fast..

Last edited:
Wondering if someone could put a "group buy" together if 5 or more of us bought a set?

Should be at a hard to beat price! :idea:
Any Vendors want to step up to the plate?????

I don't do group buys because it takes way to much effort,I lose money/time when 2-3 people don't buy then it makes it bad for others.I will say if you all want BST's with or without ceramic bearings or any parts just hit me up when your actually ready to buy(tire kickers please don't bother me) and I will take care of you..I'm here when all others go home so if you have issues get them resolved fast..

Last edited:
Pre-pay solves that problem.

Start a list and then deside who's in and then set a pay up date in order to be included in the deal.

Last edited:
Pre-pay solves that problem.

Start a list and then deside who's in and then set a pay up date in order to be included in the deal.

I make it easy,just call tell me you are ready to buy BST or whatever,I give you price,you send $,I place order and get them shipped,no need to wait on others,have to send refunds when folkks back out or change their mind or have to keep up with who's in/out.....

Last edited:
I'm sure you could tell a difference in weight when flickin side to side thru curves, but how bout the straights? Notice any difference in acceleration?

I had a set of BST wheels on a Ducati ST4. The difference between the stock wheels was night and day. For one thing, the improvement in acceleration was noticeable. In this regard, the tendency for the front end to come up was exacerbated, no doubt not only by the lighter wheel up there, but by the improvement in motive force. For another thing, driving down the road at 70 MPH and making a quick steering input, e.g., to avoid something in the road--the effort felt like 35 MPH with the stock wheels. In other words, there was an obvious lessening of force required to move the bars, and bike, from side to side at speed. Braking, though I didn't notice this particular difference so much, had to have been improved as well, with less impetus for the brakes to overcome. Also, though this one is harder to objectify, the bike just 'handled' better. The lessening of the weight in the wheels allows the suspension to react with more alacrity to the road surface. The tires stay planted. There's some downside to this, e.g., a rough road sometimes felt a little rougher, but this latter point was an insignificant effect. The BST's were a lot of money, but they transformed the Duc. Note that word, 'transformed'. In my opinion, in the case of the Ducati, that concept of transformation is not an overstatement. I would expect the BST's to do the same for any bike they were installed on. Now. If they could only get the price down to earth... - alan

I am digging around in the piggy bank now,,,,,,
GoldenChild shoot me a email telling me what to expect for a 2008 Busa with the ceramic bearings in the hubs.......
Mike

Iride, would be great if you can give the business to Goldenchild...I was quoted approx
3500 for BST Gen II with ceramic from Brocks...if GC can match or beat it...give our sponsors the biz...2hip

Iride, would be great if you can give the business to Goldenchild...I was quoted approx
3500 for BST Gen II with ceramic from Brocks...if GC can match or beat it...give our sponsors the biz...2hip

I purchased my Carrozzeria wheels from him. He's a great guy and a pleasure to do business with! :thumbsup: Good luck w/ your CF rims, hope it works out for you.

3974835943_28f33524f1_b.jpg

:thumbsup:

3875507524_41fe820d86_b.jpg

Back