Tomorrow is the day

Troyoh

Registered
Hey from a almost new owner. I have been watching the B king since they came out and was dissapointed that they aren't here for 09. But (yep always has to be a but ) that somewhat worked in my favor as i found a new one still crated that I am picking up in the AM for 9k out the door. They had both colors and I decided to go with the black one to match my midnight yamaha warrior. Well 3 hr ride in the morning and 37 degrees should be interesting,will let ya all know first inpressions when I thaw???

Will get some pics up tomorrow hopefully. There is still alot of snow and ice laying everywhere. Kind of a dreary backdrop for a new bike:banghead: I only have 2 mods that I will consider an immediate must and thats the inner fender and the mirrors. Then I should be good to go for awhile.

Be careful out there, yo! New tires, cold asphalt...generally not a good recipe.

Congrats, and :welcome:

Congrats bro and :welcome:. Like Scar said, cold tires and cold asphalt don't go too well together. Where ya buyin from?? Chicago cycle has them for $7999...

Well made it home with no mishaps :thumbsup: For the first 150 miles I have to say it's a very impressive beast. Alot of salt residue and water on the roads so I had to behave for the most part. I only got to view the clouds once when the front reared up nicely:laugh: I think the handling will be better when not wearing 3 shirts a jacket and a coat then 2 pair of sweatpants under my normal pants.I will say I don't think I will ever out perform the bike,she handles really sweet with more power than anyone could ever use up.Will get some pics when she is clean. It looks horrible right at the moment.

Nice choice! I love my King! Check it out some time. I have posted mucho pics of her. I plan on getting the TRE, SPEEDO Healer and Power Commander this winter. Totally can't wait to ride again. Looking foward to pics of your bike.:thumbsup:

Woohoo, good to see the B-Kings going to happy owners. I'd buy another if I had the money, but I guess I'll just keep the one for now :whistle:

:welcome: and post pics once you clean her up. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club TROYOH and most of us paid a LOT more for the same bike so good timing on your part. 8 months ownership and my King still amazes me every ride.

Last edited:
Here's mine...

Mod.JPG

Troyoh congratz but where did you score one for 9k out the door????

I'm debating between a busa and a bking right now.

Back