tomorrow is the big day....soooo nervous

congrats and good luck! i kind of went the same route and ended up being a firefighter. i will say the schedule rocks and most people generally appreciate seeing you when you are working with the public. the police sometimes don't have that advantage because of there line of work and i don't think there schedule is as good as ours but the money is real good.

UPDATE

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Just to clear up...I consider myself to be in shape. I played college baseball and workout regularly.

As for the test...I dominated the physical part. I feel that I did very well on the written portion as well. My chances seem good because almost half of the 56 participants didn't even make it past the bench press.

IF I do get the job, Busa riders should have no fear ridin through my part of town :beerchug:

Thanks again for the support guys and gals, its much appreciated.:bowdown:

UPDATE

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Just to clear up...I consider myself to be in shape. I played college baseball and workout regularly.

As for the test...I dominated the physical part. I feel that I did very well on the written portion as well. My chances seem good because almost half of the 56 participants didn't even make it past the bench press.

IF I do get the job, Busa riders should have no fear ridin through my part of town :beerchug:

:cheerleader::cheerleader: Great News :cheerleader::cheerleader:
GOOD LUCK:cheerleader::cheerleader: Keep us posted Big guy.

Nice job dude, I went with my buddy when he took his (im looking to get into LE as well) and that POWER test is tough. But since you whooped ass I got nothing to say but :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Make sure to update us on your written, thats the one my friend failed :(

UPDATE

Great news! Congratulations! :cheerleader:

Great job! You're living out what I originally planned to do...I think you're making a great towards a fulfilling job :beerchug:.

Thanks again everyone for the support. I should hear back in roughly a week to schedule the oral interview and all that IF I did well on the written part that is. If all goes well, the eligibility list will go up July 25th (while at the Stampede:whistle:) so hopefully I'm near the top of that list. Thanks again folks:beerchug:

I would also consider looking into the Diplomatc Security Service or some other federal Law Enforcement Agency they make much better money then a local PD, not to mention maybe doing a tour in the military, good way to pay off those school loans. Best of luck to you.

+1 The FBI and US Marshal's Service is looking for a few good men. :thumbsup:

Back