Caps going for testing tomorrow

In a previous life I taught confined space and trench rescue..... Going in the hole wasn't a problem for me....
One time I freaked out pretty bad in an MRI.

I'm a little clausterphobic anyway. I have to keep my eyes closed the whole time, and there has to be cool air pumped into it. Well this one time I had my hands folded on my chest, and I had worn a warm shirt.. and I kept thinking "This is how it would be in a coffin, hands folded, hot." Which led to me thinking about my mom in her coffin... which led me to open my eyes to make sure I wasn't IN a coffin.. which led to seeing how cramped it was.. which led to me starting to sweat...which led to me hit the stupid panic button.
crazy.gif
The technician talked me into staying in for 3 more minutes to complete the series..but holy CRAP did I want out of there. Other times, I've fallen asleep, cold air, eyes closed, the "thump thump thump" put me right out. I've got another one coming up next month.. I hope I fall asleep again. It's so much easier!

ANYWAY.... I hope it's fairly good news Captain.

Hope you get good news when you go back, Capster.

--Wag--

The hole was no problem for Cap, but the 4" big a$$ needle that they injected dye through was. Cap does not like needles. He came home whining about it.

Ooh...so they prolly made you sign that little waiver about how if you die from the "dye", they are not liable..... Nice huh?

.... When they slid me in there it was so tight that my lil gown they gave me pulled off and didnt go in with me.... (If ya know what I mean)
Thanks for the visual, Cap
smile.gif
. Thanks for updating and we'll keep up the positive thoughts.
all i can say is "thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" for not posting pics
deadhorse.gif

j/k CAp...will continue to keep you in my prayers

Back