Caps going for testing tomorrow

good luck capt.!!!
thumb_up.gif

So I don't know anymore now about my medical problems now than I did before I went in this morning... However a few things I have learned...

1. That big ass needle they put in my shoulder was
a. big ass
b. Unexpected
2. My shoulders are wider than the hole that you go into. I spent two 30 minute sessions crammed in that hole with my shouders smashed together and my nose about 2 inches from the top.... When they slid me in there it was so tight that my lil gown they gave me pulled off and didnt go in with me.... (If ya know what I mean)

I have a followup appt in a week with the ortho doc and we will see what he has to say...

Thanks for all the kind words and good thoughts...

cap

Doug, I'll keep on praying for you my friend....prayer is the best thing...keep positive my friend!!

well at least stage 1 is out of the way... Karen fought for 2 years to get to this point with the insurance companies after she was hit by a drunk... The rest happened really quick..

Sounds like you are on your way to relief!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I hope things go well Doug. I do hope Mrs Cap was there to hide the "boys", it can be quite cold in the Doc's office. If you need anything, let us know, you not that far away.

I hate those little holes. and the noise they make arnt that good either. Hate to hear about the "Robe" issue.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I've also spent way too much time in an MRI for my back. You might want to try it with a folded towel under your head instead of the pillow they usually use. Having my nose that close to the top for more than a few minutes feels more like a casket.

In a previous life I taught confined space and trench rescue..... Going in the hole wasn't a problem for me....

Back