Caps going for testing tomorrow

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys (including gals)

A little follow up for you from the July crash..... A couple of the admins know but most do not.. I have been having incredible headaches since the accident and I have an appointment tomorrow for an MRI and a spinal test to see exactly what is going on. I went to the Dr. a few weeks ago and he took more xrays of my head and neck. After he reviewed them he told me that my cspine is suppossed to have a little curve in it and mine doesnt that it goes straight up and down with no curve. He said that was the reason for the headaches, tomorrow is to see if there is any other damage and what might be causing or determine what can be done....

If you don't mind think positive tomorrow and those that believe throw a little prayer my way would ya...... I should have more information in the next few weeks.....

Cap

Best of luck Cap! Get well soon!
thumb_up.gif

Prayers and positive thoughts sent your way, Cap. Hope it's nothing major and they can fix you right up.

Keeping you in my heart and thoughts, Cap.

--Wag--

Hope everything turns out good... nothing but positive thoughts for ya
beerchug.gif

Just said a prayer 12:51am will more also! keep us posted TOMORROW if you read this before than. let us know what time its at. I will pray during the tests also.

Will be waiting for report!

Back