Tomorrow is the day

ditchdr

Registered
With lots of praying I will will hopefully be taking the firefighter test for North Charleston City FD.. You have ot pass the JPAC test. The test is pretty much the FF Combat Challenge, for those who dont know what that is, go to youtube and look it is.. For those that do, I am sure you have seen some of the best conditioned firefghter do it in around 3 min.. I have 8 and half to complete it..

SO it looks like lots of stair climbing, spinning classes, weight lifting, running up and down stairs, kettle balls and os on in my near future.. Wish me luck, and osme prayers for me to get this done ans well as get the job wont hurt either..

Thanks Folks
Matt

Good Luck BRO !!
beerchug.gif

just got home from the gym... In a word.. EXHAUSTED.. I am following this work out program nullHERE and it is tough. I am also adding in 30 min of before and after cardio.. Forsome who has not been in the gym a lot it will beat the stew out of ya..

Good luck! You sound like you have the motivation and dedication and it WILL pay off! Don't give up even though it'll make you exhausted and worn out. Let us know how it goes!

Back