Who is still having problems with the site?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I need to get some time with those of you whom are still having problems... I have tested this forum on just about every possible OS and browser.....

Post here and let me know what time we can meet up on here for me to work with you one on one...

cap...

I'm not sure if it's just me but I can't get to the classified section from the tapatalk app on my iPhone

I have same problem. Thought maybe was just tapatalk with limitations?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Doug, does the page still have to load fully before the 'Back' button can be utilized?

Mine pages load painfully slow because corp webfilter is looking at all the adds...IDENTICAL machine at home is faster without issue.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I can't get to the classified section from the tapatalk app on my iPhone

You can't get to the classifieds in tapatalk you would need to use a full browser for that.

Doug, does the page still have to load fully before the 'Back' button can be utilized?

Mine pages load painfully slow because corp webfilter is looking at all the adds...IDENTICAL machine at home is faster without issue.

There might be something else to look at Keith, there are no more ads on this forum then there were before we made the changes.....

There might be something else to look at Keith, there are no more ads on this forum then there were before we made the changes.....

I wonder then, because I got a 50% speed reduction after the changeover with this site (only)...

I've built a new machine (yeah built :)) for both work and home; just not fully operational yet; we'll see if that changes anything

I've built a new machine (yeah built :)) for both work and home; just not fully operational yet; we'll see if that changes anything

Check your security settings revolving around java and ajax.... the banners are independant of the site, they are pulled from google directly not the org server.

are you going to make it where i can see an entire pic?
scrolling back and forth to see an entire pic sucks. :(

are you going to make it where i can see an entire pic?
scrolling back and forth to see an entire pic sucks. :(

I have no idea what you are referring to, screen shot? Have you checked your resolution? Are you using a phone or a PC?

I noticed this site loads faster since upgrading to FireFox 6+ - so if you haven't yet, you should :laugh: Other than that everything is working properly for me. There are a few design elements I still don't like, such has the background on the userinfo and stickied threads, but I'm learning to live with it lol

Doug - when you click on 'My Profile' and go into the photo gallery, the photos don't load. At least mine don't. Anyone else have this problem that has lots of pics uploaded? I have like 500 or so in the gallery.

The thumbnails will load, but clicking on a photo, that does not work. This worked great in the older software.

Here's the screenshot:

In Firefox, the pic just doesn't show:

h_Image1.jpg

In Internet Explorer, it just shows where the photo should be loading. ???

h_Image2.jpg

h_Image1.jpg

h_Image2.jpg

If you click on 'My Profile', and then click on 'Gallery', the photo comes up just fine. But clicking on any thumbnail to swap out the 'big' photo, it doesn't load properly and ya get the red X.

h_Image3.jpg

h_Image3.jpg

And to this day, I don't understand the 'My Hayabusas' tab.

If you click on it, you get a prompt to upload pics of your Busa. :thumbsup:

h_Image4.jpg

...But if you click on that line, it reads:

Error
You have reached the maximum amount of hayabusa's allowed.

I did? How many were allowed? :poke:

h_Image4.jpg

You I haven't won the lottery yet so im not a millionaire, I need the winning numbers please... Oh you said the site, don't worry all good here. :)

I really liked the area off to the right side where you could just click on the emoticons like on the old version instead of having to click on the smiley button. Just a suggestion, seems like there is plenty of room to add if things slow down. :)

Back