Busa Bash II - Deals Gap Sept 18-19

Me and 2 other Busa's from Melbourne Florida will be there Friday afternoon and will head back to Florida Monday Morning. Where is everyone staying? It will be great meeting and riding with a bunch of Busa's.

last time most of us stayed at the "resort" right at Deals Gap. Look forward to seeing you up there! I think we'll probably do another "organized" ride up to the skyway, cuz that ride kicked much anus
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

I just made reservations for 9/16, 9/17, & 9/18 - Room #11).
biggrin.gif
They said the restaurant should be open "in one week" and that the paving was all completed.

Y'all come...!

sweet....dunno what room I had but I'm gonna get one down there near you! I think I was in 7 last time, nothing lucky about it....smallest room n the place
sad.gif

It looking my next trip there will be with some of the R6Messagenet guys. We will be there August 27-29th. If anyone wants to come up that weekend let me know.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090617313 -->

looks like I'll be in ATL that weekend, possibly
rock.gif

have fun up there, remember pics are always good proof you were there
cool.gif

looks like I'll be in ATL that weekend, possibly  
rock.gif

have fun up there, remember pics are always good proof you were there
cool.gif
I will see if I can find some one with a wide angle lens...or maybe the could stand at the corner of 28 and snap a pic of the DG sign....lol

I just hope my leathers are here by then.

Last year at Deals.

r6ride.jpg

I probably won't be able to make the September trip but I'm going this weekend. I am in Atlanta for two weeks for a military school. So, this weekend, my dad (on a busa) and a friend(on a Honda 600) are riding in from Arkansas and we are gonna head up there for the day Saturday. Man, I'm glad I decided to ride my bike from Oklahoma instead of flying in for this school!!!

There will be quite a few of my friends there this weekend. A few from the FZ1 board will be there. They are staying at Fontanna Village. I do believ they are gonna leave around 8am or so, do a few Gap runs and head over the Skyway. Great bunch to go ride with.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

ahh, man, that sux
sad.gif
Hopefully you can make one in the spring time
smile.gif

I'm thinking about trying to make it...
I was in Knoxville for the Honda Hoot and because of the
crampy weather never got a chance to do the Dragon...
I'm wondering if anyone from the Maryland, Northern Virginia,
D.C. area is thinking about...it would be nice not have to
do the 500 miles or so alone...anybody out there let me know.
Thanks!!

Hope to see ya there busabad, I think there's some folks coming from southern VA, not sure about anyone up in the northern part yet.....maybe we can talk some of the guys up in the north east into coming down (hint hint NE and company up there
biggrin.gif
)

Hey Y'all,
Well we (Kim and I) have made reservations at the resort room 10. We will be checking in on Wednesday the 15th and leaving on Monday the 20th. We wanted to make sure to stay long enough to do everything. Can't wait to see you all again. Chris

I'm gonna come up on friday night and leave out on sunday....just made my reservation, they are filling up, only 3 spots left for friday night and 4 for sat night. If folks can't get in there, there are a few other spots we can look at if we all want to stay together. I will have a set of bunk beds in my room and a regular bed so if someone wants to crash on a bunk bed to save some cash, just let me know.
cool.gif

Back