SoCal ride next Monday 5/7

(gtrpimp76 @ May 08 2007,17:16) STupid me!!! I missed you guys prolly by 1/2 hour. I didn't have anyone's cell number or a chatterbox. A late start didn't help. Then I thought we meet Highland and E. 40th street. Turns out there's no such street. Rode all the way to the 330 and figured out I was on the wrong road.

Then I race back to Waterman (18) and find the Shell station we were all supposed to meet at 7AM. I was gonna try and race up the 18 and catch you guys but didn't wanna risk life, limb and/or getting arrested for turning the 18 into a personal racetrack. I guess you snooze, you lose. Oh well, next time guys. Sounds like it was a blast.
I wondered what happened to ya!?

We waited at the shell until 7:15 mainly because Lamb got lost...
rock.gif

Then we waited in Big Bear City for 20mins for Lamb to catch up. He went up the mountain on the 138
wow.gif
He was really lost
tounge.gif

Here's the new bike of the guy that took a ticket, so we didn't have to. (I'm sure that was his intention.)

wishlist.jpg

Those leathers make by butt look big!
laugh.gif

Here's the boys, Lamb adjusts his eye, seems it was crossed.

the_boys.JPG

Lamb doing the pace.
Sorry Kevin and Charles no pics of you guys this time.
sad.gif

Lamb.JPG

I had to get a new chain before I could ride again. Two spots were stretched pretty good. While I was at my mechanic's shop I saw some clutches he had rebuilt. Notice the welds at the corners of the spring retainers. They usually break there and the spring bounces around inside making a mess of things. The weld stops that from happening. The springs are stiffer also. I had this mod done when I had the engine rebuilt.

Clutch_Welds.JPG

Back