First bike

NYCDiesel

Registered
thats boosted :banana::banana:

Sadly my 06 CBR1000RR was stolen from right in front of my building and even though I still have my zx10r, I was trolling classifieds and saw this baby and had to have her. So its 2006 Limited Edition Hayabusa, Stage 2 Hahn Turbo system,JE Pistons Carillo Rods, 100% Carbon body work, Professionally Built by MPH Ohio with 8K miles, 650 on the build. Honestly, I have always wanted a boosted motorcycle but paying payments for H2 for a few years sounded like a bitch and when I saw this beauty, I couldn't resist. Not to mention will leave most H2's eating my dust :race:

What would you guys consider fair price for this ? I'm picking her up this week but my girl doesn't believe that is a legitimate investment :p Also if someone could recommend a good bike mechanic around Burlington, VT to help comb through the bike with me that would be a huge help. Thanks in advance, why can't all mc forums be like this one ha.

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

Sweet action Diesel.

You will get a ton of different answers to your question depending on who you ask and what day of the week it is. You know what they say about opinions,they are like...
nevermind. :D
I like the approach your taking with the G/F

We've all been there/done that at some point. "If I have to explain..."
Lots of folks from the VT area who can hopefully steer you right in your quest for a good tech.
Lot's of turbo boyz on here to answer an Q's.
Looks sweet man,I want red hoses.

I have some carbon-look goodies to go with your theme if interested...levers,tank protector,gas lid protector...will match your red high-lites. Click Here Diesel
Rubb.

Looks like it was well cared for and a good install.

If I may, what are they asking for it?

Oh ya Diesel...just one little thing you might want to ask about...
I'm sure it's nothing...View attachment 1622305
Rubb.
View attachment 1622306

LMAO, thats brilliant... I will ask the seller for sure but he has been totally upfront and honest with me will let you know what he says. Those levers and parts you have do look like they were made for the bike ha, thats crazy. I was thinking about taking the decals off when I get her but we will see, don't want to screw up that dead sexy carbon.

202mphbusa - Is GixerHP in the Burlington area ? BTW how much power did it take to get to 202 ?

Bumblebee - Of course you can ask! I won't give an exact number but he has 22k in parts receipts(wo the bike), we agreed on a price right around half the parts cost (bust out the calculator!). It looks exceptional in the pics but he says it is better in person ! I honestly think I could sell it for a profit in the future if I wanted too, I coldn't find the fairings online but similar sets are 3k alone.

08BusaKY - Thanks man, much appreciated.

It has been tuned by and made 255rwhp on 7lb... I asked him if I could ride it the 300 miles home (common buying question I ask) and he responded that he wouldn't hesitate for a second and that its ready to take across the country if I wanted, cant get a much better response then that haha

Last edited:
Bumblebee - Of course you can ask! I won't give an exact number but he has 22k in parts receipts(wo the bike), we agreed on a price right around half the parts cost (bust out the calculator!). It looks exceptional in the pics but he says it is better in person !

[QUOTE/]

I only asked as you asked us what we consider a fair price...kind of needed a starting point..

Bumblebee - Of course you can ask! I won't give an exact number but he has 22k in parts receipts(wo the bike), we agreed on a price right around half the parts cost (bust out the calculator!). It looks exceptional in the pics but he says it is better in person ! I honestly think I could sell it for a profit in the future if I wanted too, I coldn't find the fairings online but similar sets are 3k alone.
I only asked the price as you asked us what a fair price would be...kind of needed a starting point.

If the seller was asking say $40K, I'd say it is high for instance.

Think the bike looks great and if it performs as well you got an awesome deal. You said it is a 2006 LE? The 2006 LE was white/grey. The 2005 LE was an amazing grey is the reason I ask. If it is a 2006 the fuel tank is from a 2005.

LMAO, thats brilliant... I will ask the seller for sure but he has been totally upfront and honest with me will let you know what he says. Those levers and parts you have do look like they were made for the bike ha, thats crazy. I was thinking about taking the decals off when I get her but we will see, don't want to screw up that dead sexy carbon.

202mphbusa - Is GixerHP in the Burlington area ? BTW how much power did it take to get to 202 ?

08BusaKY - Thanks man, much appreciated.

It has been tuned by and made 255rwhp on 7lb... I asked him if I could ride it the 300 miles home (common buying question I ask) and he responded that he wouldn't hesitate for a second and that its ready to take across the country if I wanted, cant get a much better response then that haha
Welcome and nice bike! The carbon looks fantastic too. Most try to hide the "Turbo" but I really like the badge right on the fairing, pretty cool. Go for it and enjoy.

Really ? That's interesting, will double check on that thanks for the heads up.

Fallenarch - Thanks for the words of encouragement bro, much appreciated.

rubbersidedown - Damn man I need your skills, I've sent nudes with turds still floatin in the toilet smfh, still got it in though :banana:

Also word on the street is that is just a random piece from his garage and by street I mean the seller, so all is well it seems :beerchug:

thats boosted :banana::banana:

Sadly my 06 CBR1000RR was stolen from right in front of my building and even though I still have my zx10r, I was trolling classifieds and saw this baby and had to have her. So its 2006 Limited Edition Hayabusa, Stage 2 Hahn Turbo system,JE Pistons Carillo Rods, 100% Carbon body work, Professionally Built by MPH Ohio with 8K miles, 650 on the build. Honestly, I have always wanted a boosted motorcycle but paying payments for H2 for a few years sounded like a bitch and when I saw this beauty, I couldn't resist. Not to mention will leave most H2's eating my dust :race:

What would you guys consider fair price for this ? I'm picking her up this week but my girl doesn't believe that is a legitimate investment :p Also if someone could recommend a good bike mechanic around Burlington, VT to help comb through the bike with me that would be a huge help. Thanks in advance, why can't all mc forums be like this one ha.

View attachment 1622290

View attachment 1622291

View attachment 1622292

View attachment 1622293

Bike is cool! Some things I would ask or think about.
I would not think that this bike would be a investment or really hold value. More and more turbo bikes being made everyday.

22k in a build is a lot. I would expect to see a carbon wheels, brembo brakes, Ohlin shocks, aftermarket ecu or ams200, NLR lockup clutch and 500plus HP.

Looks like a old turbo set up could be wrong.

Not running a external wastegate usually have boost creep issues and seems like a cheap way to go.

But I’m no expert or builder just some things I would research more

Welcome.
Honestly, 11k is more than what it's worth. Hahn headers are known to crack, and ask if the turbo has been converted to an external wastegate. I'm curious why they did rods and pistons for that level of power, stock will hold to 300, and the 16g Hahn uses isn't good for much more. What type of fuel setup is it using? As mentioned, that tank is off an 05, I'd question that as well.
I think you should shop around a bit, if you're patient I think you can get more for your money.

Mathewrussell52 and Mr Brown - Funny both you mentioned this issue because I specifically researched this and asked the seller and he said it is the newer turbo kit with the external wastegate. I believe its a precision turbo, not sure on a/r or any other specs. If it isn't, I will be able to use this as leverage for renegotiating the price but won't know until I get there. He did say that it made close to 300 on higher boost but turned it down for the street, the 255 is at 7psi. I think I should just talk to MPH, seller doesn't seem like the MOST technical person but hasn't done anything to worry me yet, will keep you guys updated.

Hayawakened - Thank you :beerchug:

Mathewrussell52 and Mr Brown - Funny both you mentioned this issue because I specifically researched this and asked the seller and he said it is the newer turbo kit with the external wastegate. I believe its a precision turbo, not sure on a/r or any other specs. If it isn't, I will be able to use this as leverage for renegotiating the price but won't know until I get there. He did say that it made close to 300 on higher boost but turned it down for the street, the 255 is at 7psi. I think I should just talk to MPH, seller doesn't seem like the MOST technical person but hasn't done anything to worry me yet, will keep you guys updated.

Hayawakened - Thank you :beerchug:
I thought Hann quit making kits years and years ago anyone know the answer to that?

Back