Well I went to the darkside

very nice<span style='color:limegreen'></span>
alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

Congrats, but you know you still got that BUsa Blood speeding through your veins
cool.gif

laugh.gif
Ah... One more Down...
sad.gif
You know, some us have what is takes to ride Busa's... The others, well we will try to be understanding, poor fella's couldn't handle the King...
laugh.gif

OK OK, Seriously I don't blame ya, All black looks fuggin sweet...

laugh.gif

Damn....oh well. I ain't gonna criticize ya for your choices...as long as yer happy, bud. FWIW, the bike does look pretty sick. Somethin about that all black look...

On the other hand, if you have any spare Busa parts, I'd love to strike a deal with you if you have what I need.
smile.gif

Thats a sweet bike
smile.gif
Congrats....

We will be waiting to read the comparison of the Busa and the 12R
biggrin.gif

Ain't this some bullshit...You and Bullet did the same thing...Hard luck stories then turn around and buy brand new bikes...  
rock.gif
I have to say it also passed my mind. Busa Bro good look with your new bike, personally I don't see anything nice about the 12 but that's why there's so many colors for so many tastes. Let us know how you compare it to the busa. Enjoy

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108466626 -->

Now that I think about it, you're going to regret that purchase when you see the NEW 05 SE BUSA!

Blacked out frame with Charcoal Paint.......uuuummmmm........mmmmm.......good!
laugh.gif

It is all black so it is all good with me. I came close to getting one too, but I had one Kawi already, and it was a damn good bike. But it would be hard to go back now since I have been riding this 2002 black escalade, I mean busa.

You should enjoy that 12, you would have loved another busa, though !!

Ain't this some bullshit...You and Bullet did the same thing...Hard luck stories then turn around and buy brand new bikes...
rock.gif
Thats what I was thinkin..
rock.gif
And whats with the Hoover atachment under the headlamps?
laugh.gif
Really though all joking aside, whatever floats your boat..Good luck.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108500236 -->

rock.gif

Maybe they got beat by another brand in some form of racing and thought the bike was the problem! I guess they will really be pissed when it happens again on the *new* bike! j/k
laugh.gif

Back