Who Rode Today?

Ride most days kinda had a medical break this year

Does the guy with the cane ride? Wondering how it mounts to the bike if he does.
Hey . . .that's just given me a brilliant idea!
A 'cane' mounted to my bike . . and it is a covert 'crowd control' defence device lol.
Yeah, that would work . . and all the while people would look at me and think " Gee look at that poor old guy, needs a cane to walk",
until some one starts some trouble . . :poke:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Hey . . .that's just given me a brilliant idea!
A 'cane' mounted to my bike . . and it is a covert 'crowd control' defence device lol.
Yeah, that would work . . and all the while people would look at me and think " Gee look at that poor old guy, needs a cane to walk, until some one starts some trouble . . :poke:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hi. I have a sword in mine. I have never had to use it. Yet!

Wow, and you better hope you never have to either . .
reminds me of the old James Bond 007 'brollie', (umbrella) which doubled up as a rifle lol.
Hi. About 2 yrs ago a 6 foot 6 cab driver started some s--- with me I had my cane but did not have to use it. I only needed my hands. He made it look like he was going to charge me. I did not back up 1 inch. Then he pushed me, I got him by the through and pushed back up to his cab. That was the end no one as hurt. A co worked was with me when we got to work he told the other drives Mike does not take any crap. One other time I was in a coffee shop and a guy tried to start stuff. I was with 2 other Nam vets, we all ended up out side. My friend went to his car and got a baseball bat. When he gave it to the other guy,and said you are going to need this. than he told the waitress to call an ambulance them asked what hospital he wanted to go to.It ended, no one was hurt. Do not forget I was 1st cav I would NEVER start anything, but I will never back down. I have only been in 2 fights, I did not lose.

Hi. About 2 yrs ago a 6 foot 6 cab driver started some s--- with me I had my cane but did not have to use it. I only needed my hands. He made it look like he was going to charge me. I did not back up 1 inch. Then he pushed me, I got him by the through and pushed back up to his cab. That was the end no one as hurt. A co worked was with me when we got to work he told the other drives Mike does not take any crap. One other time I was in a coffee shop and a guy tried to start stuff. I was with 2 other Nam vets, we all ended up out side. My friend went to his car and got a baseball bat. When he gave it to the other guy,and said you are going to need this. than he told the waitress to call an ambulance them asked what hospital he wanted to go to.It ended, no one was hurt. Do not forget I was 1st cav I would NEVER start anything, but I will never back down. I have only been in 2 fights, I did not lose.
Scouts lead the way!
First ones in last ones out

Excuse my ignorance Mike, but can you explain "1st cav" ?
Sounds like you were very restrained and used psychological techniques on the other dudes at the coffee shop . . well done.
Nam vets must be fearless after what they have been through.

I got about 35 miles in today. Passed some fresh road kill (more deer) and a couple bikes.
The police car is always parked there but now one is in it.

Can anyone identify the sport bike I passed in the bottom picture?
ride2.jpg

ride3.jpg

ride4.jpg

Got in about 30 miles today, the local speed circuit I didn’t have time for any more than that had to stay on task today. Temp was 45 degrees and sunny but expecting freezing rain tomorrow and throughout weekend so jumped on the bike today so I can say it moved this week lol. No wildlife or law enforcement encounters today. A couple of pics

B512324C-0141-4E90-8EB9-0B6DAC3E0360.jpeg

888B53D1-B347-432B-B572-D5587B70BEBC.jpeg

Back