Who Rode Today?

Hello everyone i ride everyday 25 miles to work 25 miles back and on my days off and anytime i basically do anything My Busa is my only ride rain or shine fog etc lol. I am here in LA California today it was raining was fun , but always got to be careful.
Hi there Giovanny , sounds like you are a pretty committed rider eh , all weather , no matter , great to hear bro . You can post up a pic of your machine , we like to see what your Busa looks like too . Great that you joined up mate , I now look forward to many more post from you and pics of your Busa .
toad

PS. I rode yesterday , beautiful 26 degrees Celsius , but out on Kato ZX14R !! :)

thanks man nice to be here and yes i was thinking exact same thing , i was like ok i need to start taking pictures of my daily adventures with my busa and post them up here. I also use my go pro to take video of my freeway driving here in LA Cali and omg its intense cutting traffic for long time, and the best part is i go to work in the morning rush hour and afternoon rush hour u can imagine the drama on the freeways and streets jammed pack'd with traffic. i will definately be posting pictures and videos as soon as i can.

Ha, whatever they were, can move (very) fast. I took four successive shots w/o moving, three were extreme close up and one at normal distance. The blue dot or blue light? just below the sun stayed put in all four shots but the one above hauled azz to the left, then up and then back just above the sun. I’m calling NASA!!!! :laugh:
Maybe Suzuki has testing the Gen 3?

Hello everyone i ride everyday 25 miles to work 25 miles back and on my days off and anytime i basically do anything My Busa is my only ride rain or shine fog etc lol. I am here in LA California today it was raining was fun , but always got to be careful.
We have another guy around here that used to ride rain or shine even without beautiful California weather. Unfortunately he found his way to a cage with those creature comforts and we had to stop watching @GAmedic mileage climb. :poke: :lol:

thanks man nice to be here and yes i was thinking exact same thing , i was like ok i need to start taking pictures of my daily adventures with my busa and post them up here. i will definately be posting pictures and videos as soon as i can.

Directions from Baldwin Park to Glendora Mountain Road:

10 Fwy East 3 mi to Azusa Ave.
North 5 mi to Sierra Madre Ave
East 4 mi to Glendora Mountain Road
Turn
Accelerate
Brake
Eat
Sleep
Repeat

Glendora Mountain Road gotta love that place , I use to go cycling up that mountain when I was thinner haha and in competition, My brother goes up there couple times a week he deep into cycling and competition. but I got hurt cycling and stop doing that, now I am all about motorycles. But I have not been up Glendora mountains with my busa, time for new adventure.

420kms today, got to the mountains and sea

20191204_103636.jpg

20191204_104353.jpg

20191204_150641.jpg

What a ride! It's cold here today (50 or so) but sunny so I had some time and I wanted to take the Busa out for a quick spin. Got out the GoPro because I know you all love video and attached it to the tank. Off I went and about half way through the ride I started pushing things pretty dang far. I was flying and the bike was amazing. I was in a lean at 70+ and the GoPro flew off the tank! I stopper and went back but there was no sign of it - it's probably still filming in the bottom of the swamp. Hero 7 down, Arghhhhhh. I think the ceramic polish on the fairings is too slick for the suction cup. Now pissed, I was going even faster.

I love anything Rizoma. And what that has to do with anything is this: my new Rizoma mirrors are fantastically beautiful but like all things Italian they look much better than they work. I can't see chit out of them. Problem is you can't adjust them without a tool, so it sort of takes 2 people to get them perfect. Then when they get loose they move. Stay with me, this does have something to do with the story.

So I let up as I get to a populated area and I hear a siren and see the flashes of lights behind me. Never saw him back there. Cop comes up says do you know how fast you were going? I said yes sir, I just finished building this bike and I was taking it for a spin. He was really nice about it. He said he was doing 145 to catch up with me. I apologized and said that was pretty stupid of me. I was thinking how ironic it was to lose the GoPro and now get the bike impounded! He said the bike looks great, slow down. THE DUDE LET ME GO WITH A WARNING!

I am the luckiest Black man in America. Seriously. I'm probably on their map now. If they catch me speeding on those roads again they will throw the book at me.

What a ride! It's cold here today (50 or so) but sunny so I had some time and I wanted to take the Busa out for a quick spin. Got out the GoPro because I know you all love video and attached it to the tank. Off I went and about half way through the ride I started pushing things pretty dang far. I was flying and the bike was amazing. I was in a lean at 70+ and the GoPro flew off the tank! I stopper and went back but there was no sign of it - it's probably still filming in the bottom of the swamp. Hero 7 down, Arghhhhhh. I think the ceramic polish on the fairings is too slick for the suction cup. Now pissed, I was going even faster.

I love anything Rizoma. And what that has to do with anything is this: my new Rizoma mirrors are fantastically beautiful but like all things Italian they look much better than they work. I can't see chit out of them. Problem is you can't adjust them without a tool, so it sort of takes 2 people to get them perfect. Then when they get loose they move. Stay with me, this does have something to do with the story.

So I let up as I get to a populated area and I hear a siren and see the flashes of lights behind me. Never saw him back there. Cop comes up says do you know how fast you were going? I said yes sir, I just finished building this bike and I was taking it for a spin. He was really nice about it. He said he was doing 145 to catch up with me. I apologized and said that was pretty stupid of me. I was thinking how ironic it was to lose the GoPro and now get the bike impounded! He said the bike looks great, slow down. THE DUDE LET ME GO WITH A WARNING!

I am the luckiest Black man in America. Seriously. I'm probably on their map now. If they catch me speeding on those roads again they will throw the book at me.
Holy...you are one lucky guy. (well not as much because the gopro is gone!).

Thats one of the reasons why I laugh at those idiots who ride without mirrors....the dumbest thing you could possibly do... Glad you got off!!

Back