Who Rode Today?

wiesjon

Registered
Temps have been in the teens here. Way too cold for me. I even have to put a blanket on my black and orange.

SSGT_B

Registered
how r u down 16lbs in less than 30 days please tell
Honestly, mostly due to stress. My mom had a heart attack day before Christmas eve and spent Christmas and shortly after in the hospital. Join that with new meds for my ptsd which gives me zero appetite. I have cut out all sodas, I was drinking at least 3-4 a day. Not eating bread anymore or any added sugars. Drinking only water and pomegranate juice. not having the 9pm snack before bed. Also started walking .5 miles a day on the tread climber.

HOOKDADDY

Registered
sorry 2 hear about mom hope she gets better .wow brother u sound like me lot of sweet drinks late bread is like part of everything ieat

mysql

Registered
I rode today. It was a chilly 78 degrees in Florida. Tomorrow is expected to get nasty, 74F, so I plan to ride then too.

:laugh:

pcs

Registered
i ride everyday to work and ride at work too:thumbsup:
last week was around 48-50F at work

1busa

Registered
12 degrees outside with snow & ice :banghead:

Wouldn't even ride a snowmobile out in this weather right now the way this wind is cutting like a razor blade!! :laugh:

IG.

Registered
I did. 35 degrees and windy, sun and clouds. I didn't ride for about a week. Knowing that cold weather is coming, I simply had no choice. The ride was short, but sweet.

Pretty cold now, windy, and snow/ice on the ground. So glad I did some riding, otherwise I would be going through withdrawals.

SSGT_B

Registered
I thought about it this morning. However 29deg and heading to physical therapy for torn rotators put a damper on it.

Foereaper

Registered
I ride nearly everyday. I however hurt my back at work monday and can barely stand. So no riding for awhile. I am getting really bad muscle spasms.

IG.

Registered
I rode today - snow on the ground, and icy... 25 degrees...

No, I really didn't... but I checked on her, asked if she wanted to ride, squeezed the brake lever a couple of times, and moved her by a few inches to prevent tire flat spots. Glanced at the voltage (I have a gauge) - looked good, and no charge was needed. Turned the light off as I was leaving my garage and stepping back into the utility/kitchen area... Sleep tight - until the next ride... Snowboard in the corner of the utility room was looking more and more attractive.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APERRY