Rode with Jet Li Today

Very nice pics!
beerchug.gif

I don't think I'd ever recognize a celebrity. I just don't keep up and note them very well. I was in LA a few weeks ago and saw the "That's 70s show" guy Topher something or other. Didn't know who he was, my friend did... Walked past him twice
laugh.gif

(dmrowe @ Aug. 04 2007,20:52) Way Cool!  
super.gif
  The only celebrity I have been close to was Gary Busey at AZ Bike week...and he was fugged up!
It's his screen name dude
crazy.gif
not the actor
laugh.gif

(whitele @ Aug. 05 2007,00:26) Very nice pics!  
beerchug.gif

I don't think I'd ever recognize a celebrity. I just don't keep up and note them very well. I was in LA a few weeks ago and saw the "That's 70s show" guy Topher something or other. Didn't know who he was, my friend did... Walked past him twice  
laugh.gif
This is Hayabusa.org's own Jet Li...formerly know a s TPBIO...
biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 04 2007,21:36)
super.gif
  The only celebrity I have been close to was Gary Busey at AZ Bike week...and he was fugged up!
crazy.gif
not the actor  
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks Like a blast.

Hannah looks like she would be a barrel of fun to hang with.

super.gif
crazy.gif
not the actor  
laugh.gif
hey- i thought he was jet li the actor too!
SHOCKED.gif

i met peter fonda the actor at a daytona bike week
several years ago. he was sitting at a table right next to me at parks seafood restaurant. they give everyone
mullet dip for an appetizer
SHOCKED.gif
it's really pretty good.

SHOCKED.gif

Come to the fall bash and he'll autograph your shirt. He took care of us at the Spring Blonde Busa Bashy Thingy. Great guy. You wouldn't know he was in films.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 04 2007,17:57) Jet Li and Stephan way up high...

post-12-86275-p1020548.jpg
[/Quote]

Hey RayDonJoeBob...I like Jet Li....and his bud Stephan looks pretty cool too...but whazzup?...looks to me like ya'll fell 142 feet short....

06FBASH4.jpg

laugh.gif

cool pix...thanks fer sharing man...sure wish i could get up there for a mid-summer romp through the rox.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(JINKSTER @ Aug. 05 2007,09:44)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 04 2007,17:57) Jet Li and Stephan way up high...

post-12-86275-p1020548.jpg

Hey RayDonJoeBob...I like Jet Li....and his bud Stephan looks pretty cool too...but whazzup?...looks to me like ya'll fell 142 feet short....

06FBASH4.jpg

laugh.gif

cool pix...thanks fer sharing man...sure wish i could get up there for a mid-summer romp through the rox.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
It looks like we were blessed with a little better weather than you had...I hope you make it to the fall bash
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Aug. 04 2007,22:19)
super.gif
crazy.gif
not the actor
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Dang, I never thought of myself as an identity thief!

jump9.gif

Sorry for all the confusion folks, but we all have Cap to blame, he gave me that name at the Spring Bash this past April.

laugh.gif

Back