Jet Li and MRS Jet Li back at the Dojo!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
So, while the Tundra pulled the heck outta the trailer, it did it while comsuming vast quantities of fossil fuel (6 miles/gallon on average!) Ouch!

All unpacked and ready to pick up our pups tomorrow morning, MRS Jet Li gettin up at 4pm to grind out another 14 hour day at the clinic.

Nice to see everyone, old friends and new alike.

Glad you and Melissa made it home safe. Ouch is right!! We're averaging 15 miles/gallon the ride home (Dave states this is the best yet). Thank you for the pie!! YUM. It was nice to finally meet your wife too...why have you been hiding her all this time!? Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you and the wife made it home safely. It was great to see you again and I'm glad I got to meet the woman who puts up with you. :rofl: You two are a lot of fun. Hope to see you in the fall.

Welcome Home! HEY we got 12 or 11mpg pulling 3 bikes - Maybe you should have bought american

Missed getting to see you again Tom (your Awesomeness):bowdown:

But who I really wanted to meet was Mrs. Awesomeness and that little car you brought along :beerchug:

Had a great time riding in the car with ya Tom, the bike rides were.okay too. thanks to Melissa for letting that weird guy in the car with her, what was she thinkin? :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

hey its the "i lift things and and put em down guy"...i know how u get all jacked up now...u sat in that little 2 door box the whole trip! and no, i wasn't abused as a child, lol.

nice meeting u man.

hey its the "i lift things and and put em down guy"...i know how u get all jacked up now...u sat in that little 2 door box the whole trip! and no, i wasn't abused as a child, lol.

nice meeting u man.

Yes you were! The sooner you learn to accept it, the sooner you can break the cycle!! :laugh:

Had a great time riding in the car with ya Tom, the bike rides were.okay too. thanks to Melissa for letting that weird guy in the car with her, what was she thinkin? :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Yeah good times, Frog. And Melissa can take care of herself!! She knows just where to strike or stab for maximal incapacitation!

Nice meeting you both. And riding with the little car that could.

Yeah man, great meeting you, hope to see ya again in the future as opposed to seeing you again in the past (that whole breaking the laws of physics thing) :laugh:

Glad you and the wife made it home safely. It was great to see you again and I'm glad I got to meet the woman who puts up with you. :rofl: You two are a lot of fun. Hope to see you in the fall.

She doesn't put up with me, it is more like she just ignores me!!:laugh:

Back