OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color???

Here in Greece we have no experience on these wheels, it would also be very expensive for tax purposes.
I think they can not compare to the tradition of the OZ racing wheels, in the field of motor sport.
I say my friend, it is you who will shell out the money and you who will have to walk up to your bike so it must be you who decides which to get.

Opinions are like belly buttons.

The rims are absolutely stunning!
But with the busa swingarm and the big pipes i think its a waste of money. Different story if you have a MV agusta or similar bikes with an "open" or one sided swingarm. But thats just my opinion.

My first busa was the same colour as yours and i loved the contrast of white fairings and black rims - If I would have to choose I would personally go with black. But like yellow said- Its your money and bike!

Go black bro , when we take a look at your first post pic , we see two ends of bike and most all the lower end part of bike in black . That pic we see black frame and swingarm to match up the black rear wheel , the front we see black guard and disc carriers , fork bottoms , to match up the front wheel .
When looked at overall , combined with your excellent exhaust system , we see very attractive shortening of Busa overall length by this dark color , and so an overall stoutness , physically compact visually .
The black is less risk , but is no less worthy for it's own strong merits , which as your bike is now setup , the most suitable wheel color for your bike . Hahaha , that is my choice if you are to keep the bike largely untouched , as it is now , which is beautiful by the way !!
Hi. Go purple. Purple and white is the fastest color combo.

Go black bro , when we take a look at your first post pic , we see two ends of bike and most all the lower end part of bike in black . That pic we see black frame and swingarm to match up the black rear wheel , the front we see black guard and disc carriers , fork bottoms , to match up the front wheel .
When looked at overall , combined with your excellent exhaust system , we see very attractive shortening of Busa overall length by this dark color , and so an overall stoutness , physically compact visually .
The black is less risk , but is no less worthy for it's own strong merits , which as your bike is now setup , the most suitable wheel color for your bike . Hahaha , that is my choice if you are to keep the bike largely untouched , as it is now , which is beautiful by the way !!

Off topic - Sir... I have to say I LOVE reading comments like this. Your choice of words and how you combine them in your sentences is very beautiful. Since english is not my first language and I still learn everyday to communicate in reading and writing- I take language like yours as a reference point how I want to be able to express myself one day!
Thank you

The rims are absolutely stunning!
But with the busa swingarm and the big pipes i think its a waste of money. Different story if you have a MV agusta or similar bikes with an "open" or one sided swingarm. But thats just my opinion.

My first busa was the same colour as yours and i loved the contrast of white fairings and black rims - If I would have to choose I would personally go with black. But like yellow said- Its your money and bike!

Thank you for your point of view my friend Sandow.
I inform you that I do not want to change wheels just for appearance,
but above all the benefits I will have in handling the lower weight of the wheels.

I often drive on mountain roads that have many changes of directions, and I think I will have a great improvement. I have already seen progress in handling with the addition of the rear shock
ohlins TTX SU 026, and also with the addition of the full set brakes (brembo M4 calipers, Galfer rotors,
brembo rcs19 master cylinder) and you know when you have high speed in the mountain roads,
you have to be able to reduce speed just as quickly because there's a cliff waiting for you! :p

See the ROADTOAD1340 experience on this kind of roads,
and ask him how much better the handling of hayabusa with the right improvements!
However, it is not bad to buy wheels and to want the right color for my Busa!

Last edited:
Off topic - Sir... I have to say I LOVE reading comments like this. Your choice of words and how you combine them in your sentences is very beautiful. Since english is not my first language and I still learn everyday to communicate in reading and writing- I take language like yours as a reference point how I want to be able to express myself one day!
Thank you
Thank you my friend , but please be careful , I can often be found very guilty of falling foul of correct , articulate use of English literacy !
I think you will get by in a Aussie pub okay with my help though , and we could enjoy a nice cold one , laughing over some good hearted Aussie slang !!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo........? Are ya gonna tell us, or make us guess?

But I am 50 years old, and the classical black is the winner !! thank you all!

threesixty_06.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Back