metal block or urine cups ?

That was one reason why I bought the Busa and not a zx14. I can't stand those pee cup resovoirs.

That was one reason why I bought the Busa and not a zx14. I can't stand those pee cup resovoirs.

Ive almost been tempted to switch to the radial MCs because they perform better... I would get billet reservoirs though. You sould see GixerHPs setup. If I wasnt so cheap I would have the same...

Stoney McSloth said:
unless you have to see your parole officer on a regular basis, stay with the block on the Busa. :rulez:

It was probation and I don't go anymore :moon:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Yes but your still not allowed with in 500 ft of schools, parks, and movie theaters. I told you not to show everyone that your :moon: is water tight but you just won't listen. :rofl::rofl:

He doesnt mind though the catholic churches love him!

Ive almost been tempted to switch to the radial MCs because they perform better... I would get billet reservoirs though. You sould see GixerHPs setup. If I wasnt so cheap I would have the same...

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until you find a copy on FleaBay.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until you find a copy on FleaBay.

I have already found them. Just a matter of working to put it together. I found some billet ones with mounts i like and I would use the zx-14 MCs. :laugh:

Maybe be a mod for this winter

PS the oem Master cylinders, suk, compared to the Brembo!

Back