Funny story

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know who this happened to but it is pretty funny. Enjoy.

I am a very tall man (6'10").

I was once on a flight from Auckland, New Zealand to a small town way down on the extreme souther tip of the South Island called Invercargill.

The plane I was flying in was very old propellar driven thing, I think it was a C47 Goonie Bird.

The toilet was certainly not designed for a guy my size because the bowl was against the far wall, but the ceiling curved backwards. I found myself leaning way back like I was doing the limbo and trying to urinate at the same time.

Being a propellar driven plane, we hit a bit of turbulance. Because I was leaning backwards so much, put my left hand behind me to brace myself against the door and continued to urinate.

My left hand accidentally hit the door latch and I fell backwards into the aisle and every passenger turned around to see me laying in the aisle with my p**** in my hand and I could not stop urinating for the life of me.

I got back into the toilet and composed myself. After another 10 minutes, i returned to my seat and everyone started to applaud.

One old man thanked me for the funiest sight he had seen in all of his life.

I have never returned to New Zealand since.

Now THAT is some funny stuff!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's some funny shid...I don't care who ya are!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Funny!! See there....if you hadn't eaten all your Wheaties when you were a kid, you'd of only been like 6'4" or somehwere there abouts and would have "fit"!!
smile.gif

Back