Is there such a thing as the "yips" on a Busa?

It's a combination of being right handed and what happens if you lose it.

When turning left your right arm is almost straight and its easy to make steering and throttle corrections in the turn.

When turning right your arm is bent more and it puts your wrist in a awkward position....making steering and throttle corrections more difficult.

If you lose it in a left....you go off the road.

If you lose it in a right....it could be a head on.

left is better for this lefty
smile.gif

Go to a big empty parking lot and mark out a good size circle. Ride your bike around the circle going left.  Push it until you reach the edge of your comfort level.  Then do the same thing turning right.  Same circle, same speeds.  If you keep pushing one way more than the other, you'll need to study what your doing when turning both ways.  Practice, practice, practice.  You should start to notice more consistant turns as you raise your confidence in the weeker turning side.  The more you study yourself, the more you'll learn about what your doing, and how to correct/overcome errors or control issues.

Both directions are about the same for me, but I do find lefts a bit easier to do. You wouldn't know it by looking at my rear tire. There is less tread left on the right side.

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117217206 -->

Back