Just got back from a ride....

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
so get this......making a right hand turn on a green light. Some dufus in a volvo is making a left turn. He sees me, slows down THEN proceeds to make a left turn right in front of me!!! I slammed the binders on to avoid this idiot....actually locked up the front tire.....I know.....not good. So anyhow he continues to make his left turn. I raise my hands up in the air like WTF dude?? And what do I get for HIS error?? He flips me the bird. Nice huh?? Be safe out there folks!

Glad it turned out well. That is the very reason that for almost all turns in town, I almost stop. Yeah it pisses some cages off a little, but if I can avoid what happened to you today then so be it.

I have often wondered what would happen if, when a cager honked the horn behind you at a light, you dropped the kick stand and went back and asked him/her what their problem was, what would they do?

Don

Glad to hear you made it.

they roll up the window and grab their cell phone.

I look mean in black leather 6' 4" 290lbs and a tinted visor.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152586761 -->

I have often wondered what would happen if, when a cager honked the horn behind you at a light, you dropped the kick stand and went back and asked him/her what their problem was, what would they do?

Don
I can answer that ... They get really scared and roll the window up while their girlfriends pound the he!! out of their arm screaming Holy $#!*, Now you're gonna get your azz kicked you dumbazz!
The joke was actually on HER as it was a friend of mine and we were just clowning around. 6'2" 260lbs dressed in full leather acting pissed up to the side of a VW Jetta will scare the he!! outta a 5' tall 95 lb girl
laugh.gif

Must be a full moon tonight Sled...somehow I morphed from valium to Mork, and now this...I mean C'mon....lol...Glad your safe bro.

I heard an extremely similar story like this.

But the guy followed the Lexus that did that to him... Saw when the owner parked it away from the other cars (in the shade)... and let the guy go in the building where he worked. When it was clear.... he keyed the Lexus all the way down to the metal doing two rotations around the car. Then posted what he did somewhere online.
biggrin.gif

I will admit I got his attention after gettin' the bird! I pulled out and smacked the throttle hard in first and brought the front end up. While I have the front end in the air I could see him looking in his rear view mirror...I'm thinkin his brain was goin Oh Oh.....pissed off a dude on a bike!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I cordialy motioned for him to pull over to talk but for some reason, he wasn't interested in having a conversation with me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Well I dont think I got banned - I think Mindy just assisted in getting my name changed - thanks doll....anyhow, how the heck can I play nicely when I cant even find the sandbox anymore...Rub moved the damn park...lol.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Glad it turned out well. That is the very reason that for almost all turns in town, I almost stop. Yeah it pisses some cages off a little, but if I can avoid what happened to you today then so be it.

Don
When I come to a T intersection or coming out of a parking lot onto a street... I always stop or go very slow just to be extra careful. In other types of turns I will ride the bike slower than I would a car... to be safe and because the busa will jet out of the turn so fast anyway! If a car behind me (or whatever) ever gets pissed off for that, who cares, because a second later I'll be so far down the road and he'll be left hanging back.

I just think they need to make lane sharing/splitting legal in every state because it's not very safe for a bike to be sandwiched between two cars (1 in front, 1 in back) in heavy traffic.

hmm...glad this didn't turn out worse, Sled.

I woulda done a little bit more than just lift my hands up in a "WTF?" fashion.

I woulda made a statement.

Back