Just got back from a ride....

What?...were you driving in L.A.?
That stupid stuff happens all the time around here.

If there's enough traffic, and I'm splitting the lane and someone cuts me off I'll "adjust" there right side mirror for them. "you're welcome!"

been there. then they look at you like you did something.
follow them next time to their house.
mad.gif
gead your ok

I have been known to leave a nice size 12 token of my appreciation in the cagers door!

Just don't get off your bike and TOUCH him. That's assault ya know. (Found that out 2 Saturdays ago.
tounge.gif
)

I have often wondered what would happen if, when a cager honked the horn behind you at a light, you dropped the kick stand and went back and asked him/her what their problem was, what would they do?

Don
I can answer that ... They get really scared and roll the window up while their girlfriends pound the he!! out of their arm screaming Holy $#!*, Now you're gonna get your azz kicked you dumbazz!
The joke was actually on HER as it was a friend of mine and we were just clowning around. 6'2" 260lbs dressed in full leather acting pissed up to the side of a VW Jetta will scare the he!! outta a 5' tall 95 lb girl  
laugh.gif
scaring little girls, now thats just mean! but funny. The same thing happened to me but I didnt know the couple. I was leaving the club and this guy tapped my back tire with his bumper. I looked back and he immediatly backed up. Then I get off my bike and his girlfriend starts yelling and beating on him. He reversed and left out the other exit with a cop following him so I didnt beat the crap outta him. I'd say he got off easy with just a DUI. I hope bubba got him.

Car pulled out in front of me to make a left last night. I thought I was done for sure. Luckly the car hit the brakes and I went into the oncoming lane and just made it. Had to go home and change my panties.

Good thing your Okay . That just really makes me want to resort to violence when someone does something like that.

I know it makes me mad as He** when cagers take advantage, but be careful confronting some dude .........he may be carrying(concealed weapon) may fire and ask questions later........just follow him or her .......find out where they park or live.....and take revenge later......it's a little bit Chicken Sh$$ but does give a sense of satisfaction
mad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

mad.gif

so get this......making a right hand turn on a green light.  Some dufus in a volvo is making a left turn.  He sees me, slows down THEN proceeds to make a left turn right in front of me!!!  I slammed the binders on to avoid this idiot....actually locked up the front tire.....I know.....not good.  So anyhow he continues to make his left turn.  I raise my hands up in the air like WTF dude??  And what do I get for HIS error??  He flips me the bird.  Nice huh??  Be safe out there folks!
I ride my bike to work everyday. This morning (05:00) I stop at the stop sign it is a T intersection. I turn the corner and get up to 30mph, behind a parked car I see light. Out of a driveway comes a car and it crosses over to the 3rd lane, I hit the brakes and started screaming WTF???  I hit the high beam and laid on the horn. I am 10ft from the rear bumper. The car sped up and got into the left turn lane. I pulled up next to it and screamed YOU F`IN IDIOT. F-YOU. the car was packed with 6 guys on their way to work. I sat on my bike half turned around and continued to swear at the driver and its passengers. They looked at me like do you have a problem??
The light turned green and I gave them the FINGER!!

Damn I was pissed.

<!--EDIT|Big Bo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152658208 -->

I had the same thing happen, so I shot him. Followed him home as it was just a flesh wound and burned his damn house down.
smile.gif

Back