Finally got my ECU flashed by POWERHOUSE.

hayabusapower

Registered
Finally got my ECU flashed by POWERHOUSE. Great price great service! Frank from Powerhouse even took the time to call me to find out what my mods are and to let me know what he will edit before flashing my ECU, going to get it back in a few days. Thank You Frank!

I really love this forum, thanks to the many posts I figured out that my TRE is total garbage and now I know why my bike was idling bad. Cheer's Hayabusa.org!

Frank is good people, I have used him a few times and he is allways is A+... I am very fortunate to have him local.

He is a good guy...he will give follow up service and answer emails / calls at most hours.

Keep us informed! That's awesome man. Happy for you. Looking to have this done some time soon as well.

Frank is good people, I have used him a few times and he is allways is A+... I am very fortunate to have him local.

I'm from Montreal, Im think of moving near powerhouse shop for that type of service lol. No one can reflash a hayabusa ECU in my area.

what kind of deal is powerhouse giving to flash ecu? if i mail it in?

+1

I did not even know this was an option. I always thought that the bike had to be tuned with the ECU in it.

The ecu doesn't need to be in the bike.
He's going to remove the restrictions and add a base map from a dyno tune he has for your application.
It's the best you can get without being on a dyno.:beerchug:

what kind of deal is powerhouse giving to flash ecu? if i mail it in?

$60 to $150 depending on what is going to reflash, price is without shipping. It cost me $60 he remove the top speed, lower gear restriction and adjusted the gear ratio that as something to do with the ram air not sure what it does exactly.
Call Frank (631) 491-6767 www.powerhousemc.com he will take the time to answer any question you have.

Back