FINALLY got my bike back

wtf'n f?
rock.gif
?
guns.gif

Sam....I really wish this had gone down diffenrently...after hearing all the OBVIOUS b.s. Kevin had to say, I loaded your bike up lookn at it with the thought "well, at least it looks good-I hope it holds up..." dude I cant tell ya how totally f**kd Kevin's rep will be here in Milw. by the end of the summer! i know that he aint guna make any effort to help you out with the messed up parts, n the push-pins missing???!!! bro thats just retarded....any idiot KNOWS that there's mounting hardware nec. to mount the tail-why he chose to steal yours, or was just so stupid as to forget that tha stuff shud be loaded onto a truck n hauled outta town asap. is beyond me-I will be sure to let him know what a complete FUBAR'd job he did on your bike, AND i would love some big blown-up pics to show him of his "craftmanship" send'em email-style, bro.

man...wish this didnt go tha way it did...but we'll squeeze a happy ending outta it.
beerchug.gif

Dear Sam

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. Your inconvenience was extreme.

Bless you, dude!

You should look into hiring a lawyer.

Man, I really feel for you!

This is unbelievable! How can those retards sleep at night knowing what they did to a perfectly good 'Busa?
I've thought of the lawyer thing but I only paid for the rearsets to be chromed so I'm only out $330.  I dont see how I have a case  
dunno.gif
no they gave you a bike in worse shape than you gave it to them. they have to fix it or pay the bill for you to fix it somewhere else. call a lawyer. they owe you a new paint job at least

Sam, we both know it would never be worth tha hassle over fightn it out with these clowns legally... i say, find every bike site you can, and 'advertise' what stupendously f**ked-up job XXX did on your bike...
if Kevin is a man he'll own up n fix his MANY mistakes; if not, folks all around the US will know what a clown he's been n what kind of work comes out of his shop for FREE
guns.gif

wtf'n f?
rock.gif
?
guns.gif

Sam....I really wish this had gone down diffenrently...after hearing all the OBVIOUS b.s. Kevin had to say, I loaded your bike up lookn at it with the thought "well, at least it looks good-I hope it holds up..." dude I cant tell ya how totally f**kd Kevin's rep will be here in Milw. by the end of the summer! i know that he aint guna make any effort to help you out with the messed up parts, n the push-pins missing???!!! bro thats just retarded....any idiot KNOWS that there's mounting hardware nec. to mount the tail-why he chose to steal yours, or was just so stupid as to forget that tha stuff shud be loaded onto a truck n hauled outta town asap. is beyond me-I will be sure to let him know what a complete FUBAR'd job he did on your bike, AND i would love some big blown-up pics to show him of his "craftmanship" send'em email-style, bro.

man...wish this didnt go tha way it did...but we'll squeeze a happy ending outta it.
beerchug.gif
Send ya an email when I get up this afternoon. Gettin ready to head to bed, been up since saturday 1700 hrs.

Dear Sam

Bless you, dude!

This is unbelievable! How can those retards sleep at night knowing what they did to a perfectly good 'Busa?
I've thought of the lawyer thing but I only paid for the rearsets to be chromed so I'm only out $330.  I dont see how I have a case  
dunno.gif
no they gave you a bike in worse shape than you gave it to them. they have to fix it or pay the bill for you to fix it somewhere else. call a lawyer. they owe you a new paint job at least
They wouldn't fix it and if they would I wouldn't give them the opportunity to. Have my bike gone for another 6 months?? Fukk that. Joseph's mirrors are what bothers me most. I never even got to see them light up. If/when I ever get this fixed, they'll be ready to install though.

Stuff like this makes me not EVER want to let anyone but me work on my bike. Leaving it at the dealer overnight leads to bad dreams of people knocking it over, or taking a part, or losing hardware. Dude, I know I feel for you and if I was in your shoes... I would have picked the bike up and brought it back to them to show them just how pissed I was and have them explain how the f it ended up like that. I hope you get everything back together. I can't see the pics cause im at work right now, but ill look when I get home and if I have anything that can replace some of it, I'll surely let you know.

Stuff like this makes me not EVER want to let anyone but me work on my bike.  Leaving it at the dealer overnight leads to bad dreams of people knocking it over, or taking a part, or losing hardware.  Dude, I know I feel for you and if I was in your shoes...  I would have picked the bike up and brought it back to them to show them just how pissed I was and have them explain how the f it ended up like that.  I hope you get everything back together.  I can't see the pics cause im at work right now, but ill look when I get home and if I have anything that can replace some of it, I'll surely let you know.
Appreciate the offers for parts. Prolly try to find some chrome mirrors/panels on ebay and just live w/ it till I can afford to have it painted again.

Didn't notice the problems till I got it home, 9 hours from their shop(one way)

Man this suxs, but if i where you i really would start something legally! Under no terms from what im reading you recieved what you where promised! This whole deal was up for public viewing. There is many people that would go to bat for you over this situation! By no means you should be stuck with shitty azz work that they call profesional!
Im sure there is a lawyer around thats bored! If anything you could at least seek a new set of plastics, out of it!

sent you a email Brendan-some stuff I just dont wana be airing to the whole board, ya feel me?
beerchug.gif

and Sam-you will be bombarded with pms and emails for the next four months if ya dont post some big pics of the work soon brah, remember how crazy tha natives got waitn on me with Rev's paint??
guns.gif

i was waitn for the death-threats n anthrax-lettrs to show up after week two!

like folks said bro-the job is done, the truth is known, let the masses judge for themselves if the work is worth waiting 6 months or MORE for...shud be up the consumer to make the choice for good OR crappy service...

i would like to add...to ALL sponsors here and at EBC, and BUSANATION too...if you f**k off on your work and your shop is near Milwaukee, WI, i gauran-f**kn-tee you WILL be seeing me at doorstep.
point-blank: Im big enough and stupid enough to get the end result Im after, NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOT BEHIND THE COUNTER.
stay on tha up-n-up, and keep me outta your hair.
firedevil.gif
Big D, my hats off to you,, you truely are everyones friend!

I know exactly how you feal I am currently saving money to have my "paint" fixed due to lack of concern for my bike. The whole ordeal just made me decide I will probably never custom paint a bike again unless I really know the person doing the paint. You should consult a lawyer. You gave them your property and they damaged it. I am sure a lawyer could get you the cost of new plastics or the cost of re paint to those. And the beauty of that is you could have one of your local guys re paint so you don't have to drive.

Dear Sam

Bless you, dude!

I've thought of the lawyer thing but I only paid for the rearsets to be chromed so I'm only out $330. I dont see how I have a case
dunno.gif
They wouldn't fix it and if they would I wouldn't give them the opportunity to. Have my bike gone for another 6 months?? Fukk that. Joseph's mirrors are what bothers me most. I never even got to see them light up. If/when I ever get this fixed, they'll be ready to install though.
Take the bike to another shop and get an estimate on fixing the damage. If they made a mess of it, it's called vandalism. Get a lawyer.

You need to talk to EBC. The contest was hosted from that business. Period. This is B/S sam...

Dear Sam

Bless you, dude!

dunno.gif
They wouldn't fix it and if they would I wouldn't give them the opportunity to.  Have my bike gone for another 6 months?? Fukk that.  Joseph's mirrors are what bothers me most.  I never even got to see them light up.  If/when I ever get this fixed, they'll be ready to install though.
Take the bike to another shop and get an estimate on fixing the damage.  If they made a mess of it, it's called vandalism.  Get a lawyer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
please don't give legal advice...

he empowered the shop by giving them possession of the bike...key word "give/gave".

Unless he has photos of the expected working conditions etc etc etc he needs to cut his losses and have the work done elsewhere THEN approach the shop and see what they will do. Until this point I would hold off on harrassing them other than letting them know that the work received is subpar and you intend to take it elsewhere because fo distance and traveling expense
hello.gif
Be nice and see what they say.

Right now.....you took the bike to them so odds are you will have to sue them where the transaction happened (ie: their state) for damages you will need to prove (ie: have fixed professionally by another shop)...even then I bet collections will be next to nill possibility even if you win a judgement. If the place is that bad, they won't be in business very long so damaging their reputation is somewhat moot or pointless

If a website allowed a raffle...yep the site owner and I would have a chat. If the site profitted one cent...they have liability.

whatca want done? I might be able to help.

laugh.gif

just for everyones' knowledge-EBC dint make a cent off tha 'raffle'-it was simply called that bcuz of the nature of the contest. there were NO tix sold, all that had to be done to enter was to show a pic of the individuals' Busa n if I remember correctly, a short speech on how the owner would use the Busa to 'show off' the Full-chrome custom Busa work that XXX would provide, for FREE....
this all startd out as a great idea...but as we all know, some 'great ideas' are just that, great ideas that need to be left on the 'drawing board' n never really used.

also-George IMMEDIATELY dumped this @$$-clown Kevin's banner, sponsorship forum and all contacting abilities for XXX from his site, right after a fone-call from yours-truly as I was rolling away from the shop Thurs. with Sam's bike, so he has tried his hardest to make sure that XXX cant f**k anybody else on EBC over, ever again.

I also noticed a post I thought i put up here is missing?? not sure y it dint load-i'll try again...

on thursday when I went to get Sam's busa, i got to XXX early at 11am (kevin told me be there at noon) because I wantd to make it home before the snow started coming (we got hit w/about 2-4" that day...started while I was WAITING FOR KEVIN TO GET TO WORK!)...the Fed-Ex guy n UPS both showed up at 11:10am and I askd them if this was unusual for the shop to be closed at 11am-they BOTH replied NO, the place is regularly closed when they come n they have to leave notices on the door for Kevin to get stuff later from their dist. centers. They both said Kevin's tardiness is common and I spoke w/several buds around Milw. that KNOW his EX-employees who all stated working w/or for this guy was a royal PITA. **kevin WAS at the shop when I returnd @ 12:05pm from lunch, and bike was sitn in the back of the shop "ready" to go)

the big kicker to the whole lateness thing was when I walkd over to the door i took a pic of the UPS slip, but right now its raining in Milw. so my fkn Verizon pizz-a-crap phone wont upload so I cant show you yet...
guns.gif

the package is COD $232.00 for "Griffin Plating" whaaaa?? yea, thats right-a chrome shop thats GETS PARTS FROM OTHER CHROME SHOPS...now I know where XXX gets good stuff-SOMEBODY ELSE DOES THE WORK!

yeah, I dunno how well I'd to at bein 'inconspicuous' tho...kinda hard to tail folks at 6'7" and NOT get noticed, lol

besides, Im not much into investigating-just wantd to see what was being dropped off that day...Im much better-suited at "collections", case-in-point...
firedevil.gif

Dear Sam

Contact two or three lawyers. You have nothing to lose other than a small amount of time. A service provider damaged your property. You didn't consent to the damage if you didn't sign some sort of waiver.

Your case looks clear-cut to me.

Back