I just got my ECU flashed! Can't wait to see the difference!

keene757

Registered
After some of the org members saying that I neeeeeeeeed to flash my ECU i sent it off to Frank at Powerhouse and I should be getting it back in a few days! I can't wait to see the difference and would like to hear from people on here that have had it done. I'm currently going to be running PCV mapped from Brocks and the alien head with the ecu flash...what type of horsepower gain can i see from just those three simple things? Thanks!

Thank you Frank @ Powerhouse!!! :thumbsup:

I do not have the PCV and I am running the Yoshimura 4-2-1 and came up with just shy of 190hp. That's from a custom flash on the dyno.

Thanks but after talking to privatediverjeff now I have to get short stacks and get it retuned. Thanks Jeff thought I was done with mods this year. Oh well maybe this will be the last one.:laugh:

I don't know about yours, but my flash from Boosted Cycle Performance gave my Busa a major performance increase.

I don't know about yours, but my flash from Boosted Cycle Performance gave my Busa a major performance increase.

I'm actually in the process of putting the bike back together this week so I will update from the performance end of things...good to hear that yours made a big difference! I'm looking forward to mines! :beerchug:

i have a powerhouse flash. my bike is stock motor other then slips. it made a major change and really is a better driving bike now

Back