I'm so proud, i just might poop.

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
My wife just changed her own tire. and not on some craptacular toyota camry, NO, on our 4 door rubicon. those are 32 inch mud tires, and she changed the sucker, i walked her through the whole shebang on her iPad. I'm so proud (and turned on at the thought of my wife all dirty with car muck, wearing a rolled up pair of my coveralls...)

Well I would think a cheer leader or french maid outfit, but HEY! Whatever works :laugh:

I would check lug nuts:poke: :laugh:

That's cool.
Unfortunately for me when I ask the wife if she's familiar with a spare tire she looks at me and says 'no that's what cell phones are for'.

Awesome!! I'm all for us gals knowing how to take care of ourselves (unless Omar's in town and he just WANTS to do this stuff for me!) :thumbsup:

:)

I hope you took off those dirty clothes when you got home! I figure anything to spice up the love life. I never thought of changing tires though...........

My wife just changed her own tire. and not on some craptacular toyota camry, NO, on our 4 door rubicon. those are 32 inch mud tires, and she changed the sucker, i walked her through the whole shebang on her iPad. I'm so proud (and turned on at the thought of my wife all dirty with car muck, wearing a rolled up pair of my coveralls...)

Ogre: talk dirty to me baby

Wife: first i slid the jack under the chassis, and raised the jeep till the wheel was elevated

Ogre: oooooooooo

Wife: the i took a firm grip on the lug wrench and loosened the lugs...

Ogre: aaaaaaaaaa

Wife: as i got covered in break dust i swaped out the......Ogre :poke: ...... Ogre thats all it took? last time i try to talk dirty :banghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Two things I have to admit:

1.) My wife has never changed a tire.

2.) I have never changed a diaper.

Two things I have to admit:

1.) My wife has never changed a tire.

2.) I have never changed a diaper.

i can say the same! i tried to change a diaper once...i ended up just spraying the babies butt with the shower nozzle, wiping it dry with some toilet paper, and spraying some cologne on him...his mom had run to the grocery store for a minute and thankfully picked him up very soon!! she never asked me to watch him again :thumbsup:

i can say the same! i tried to change a diaper once...i ended up just spraying the babies butt with the shower nozzle, wiping it dry with some toilet paper, and spraying some cologne on him...his mom had run to the grocery store for a minute and thankfully picked him up very soon!! she never asked me to watch him again :thumbsup:

screw it up once and they never ask you to do it again,,, i don't do laundry...lol

Such a sexy thing to see a woman covered in grease and dust.

My wife helped me rebuild the top half of a chevy small block, and by helped, I dont mean being a gopher. She actually helped me get the heads on, check the valve lash and she installed the intake and carb. I did the cam.

Back